vistitler input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vistitler input

ive been using TM Pro for years but now that i have E6, trying to decide whether to get TM or Vistitler. who has used both extensively and can give me a good comparison and why they would go with one over the other.
    thanks
    jim

I used TMP a lot, but now Vistitle is more easy to use with frequent improvements (for example, travelroute on map in the next version - 1.6)
    The quality also is fine (better than TMP, I think).
    Many features, Wisiwyg for Edius , ...
    For short : a modern and superb titler
    Besides TMP is a dead horse.

At last , is there a choice ?

Marc
    System : W7 Ultimate - MB: Asus Z170 - I7 6700K - Ram 16 Go - SSD1 256 Go (OS/log) - SSD2 1To (rushes) - HDD 4To (save) - Nvidia Asus GTX970 - HDspark - Edius WG 9 - Vistitle 2.6 - Robuskey - Mercalli4 - Neat video - Ignite - Hitfilm4Pro - AV : Eset Nod32 - Others : Moniteur Sony 32-EX500 - Cam : Sony EX1-R - 2 x Sony PXW-X70 - 1 x Pana GH5
    Edius in France

Comment

Hi Jim, Do you want a 1901 Ford Model T or a 2011 Rolls Royce? There is another thread in this section on your very question. Also
      look at Vistitle.com website where you can get full details of what you get for your money. From my point of view I can honestly say it's worth every penny.
      Mike Trewhella
      Intel Core i7 processor 3770K 3.50GHz, ASUS Sabertooth Z7 Mother Board, NVidia Graphics card GTX 465, 16GB RAM, Antec 300 case, Windows 7 Ultimate (64), Edius 6.55, Vistitle 2.5

Comment

Vistitle is light years ahead of TMP. Besides many extra features, when I first bought Vistitle, I tried to mix some of it with TMP, but the quality difference was noticeable, so I had to redo all of the titles.

Comment

Jim,
          Just get off your wallet :)
          you will not regret the purchase. I have
          TMP, Quicktitler, and Vistitle installed
          on 2 different versions of Edius.
          Vistitle is used as the primary and when
          I compare the quality it is heads above
          the others.
          I used to do my titles in AE. This allows me
          to work with an interface along the lines
          of AE, but with real time results.
          Press the button....your projects will
          all the more happy.
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

actually theyre the same price so will get the vt

Comment

Working...
            X