X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VX Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by dlucas View Post
    I have just upgraded my system from vista ultimate to windows 7 ultimate and the stand alone version of vistitle loads but when I try to ad an effect to the title I get the message "Encountered an improper argument" please advise
    If VisTitle is installed in Progrom Files (x86) of windows7/vista, then you should run VisTitle or EDIUS with administrator rights, else you will get this errors.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    As Tony said, when moving to a new OS, always do a clean install. It takes care of all the stuff that is in the existing system. Starting fresh is always the BEST way.

Leave a comment:

• dlucas
    replied
    vistitle and windows 7 upgrade

I am using the vistitle 1.5.4. I did enter the compatibility tab on the properties and clicked on the windows xp/service patch 3 and can now see and use all of the functions so far. I am also currently installling all of the most recent updates from windows. I will keep you posted.
    thanks for the replies.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    What version of Vistitle do you have?

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak
    replied
    Never upgrade, do a clean fresh install.
    When you upgrade these type of issue will keep on hunting you !

Leave a comment:

• dlucas
    started a topic vistitle and upgrade to windows 7

vistitle and upgrade to windows 7

I have just upgraded my system from vista ultimate to windows 7 ultimate and the stand alone version of vistitle loads but when I try to ad an effect to the title I get the message "Encountered an improper argument" please advise
Working...
X