• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Keyboards

fyi
    http://www.logickeyboard.com/shop/gr...ius-1946p.html
    Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

These have been out for quite a while.

Comment

Well is says new!:)
      Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

Comment

Originally posted by rando View Post
        Well is says new!:)

LOL... :)

Comment

I made post about them in Dec and I think before that.

Comment

Either way it seems pretty nice.
            Randy

Comment

They are very nice. It is the only edit type keyboard that I have seen that I would actually use. Very nice quality.

Comment

Does anyone know the price of the keyboard with jogshuttle built in on the Vistitle website
                System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
                Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
                Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

So what is the "feel" of the keys/keyboard.

Good positive tactial feedback like the old, original IBM or NorthGate keyboards that used the Alps-type switches, or mushy like the old Compaq "marshmellow" keyboards?

Comment

I think these were at NAB last year.
                    Jerry
                    Six Gill DV
                    www.sgdvtutorials.com
                    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

I may get one with the new Edius 6 I feel like im learning all over plus its a bit more keyboard oriented vs V5.
                      Randy

Comment

I have this keyboard with the jog/shuttle controller, and I love them absolutely.
                        The feel of the keys are similar to the new Apple keyboards, not the best for long typing, but good for shortcuts. The buttons are rubber-like, with short movement. The Shuttle pro has a lot of programmable buttons, and a metal jog, and a rubber shuttle dial around it.
                        Dell T1650, 8GB ram, SSD, Win 7, Edius 6.08+HDSpark, Vistitle

Comment

Logic Keyboard feel

Originally posted by HamonSerrano View Post
                          I have this keyboard with the jog/shuttle controller, and I love them absolutely.
                          The feel of the keys are similar to the new Apple keyboards, not the best for long typing, but good for shortcuts. The buttons are rubber-like, with short movement. The Shuttle pro has a lot of programmable buttons, and a metal jog, and a rubber shuttle dial around it.
                          Half way between a mac G4 laptop and a pc keyboard
                          Sys4: Z10PE-D16WS MB 2xE5-2696 Xeon 72 active logical cores. EWG9. 64G RAM. Aorus GTX1080Ti. 55" Q7 1500 NIT HDR 4K TV/Storm 3G Elite/Decklink 4K 12G/8CH audio monitoring, Yamaha RXA-870 A/V. Sys1-3 EWG8 + RX-E1+HDBX1000 MIP in HP xw8600 2 x X5492 CPU 8 cores, 8Gig RAM, Quadro FX3800. All sys Fibre to central media pool - 5TB Axus Yotta RAID + QLogic Fibre Switch. Central VCR rack plus YUV & audio to viewing room with Yamaha AX1 7.1 100 watt per channel amp with 1000W sub 63" HD 3D Samsung TV

Comment

Where can you get this keyboard with jog shuttle from?
                            Thanks
                            SK Raja

Adobe production suite cs5
                            windows 7 ultimate 64bit Edius 6 Vitscene Mercalli Bluff Titler Boris FX

Comment

Originally posted by skraja View Post
                              Where can you get this keyboard with jog shuttle from?
                              http://www.videostar.com/index/Eproduct2.asp

Comment

Working...
                              X