Vistitler feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vistitler feedback

I installed the demo of Vistitler and didn't really get the hang of it. But taking Pat's word for it I went ahead and bought the full version anyway.
    Now its arrived and I've installed the full version with the plugin for Edius, I spent some more time playing around with it. I must say it is absolutely EXCELLENT! The features, effects, interface is great once you get the hang of it. Its worth every penny! I will probably be ordering another 2 copies soon for my 2 other edit stations.

Great product! Keep the good work up to all those involved in the development!
    Raja Singh
    Sadha Video
    UK
    1st:HDStorm+expansion bay,i7 3770K Ivy Bridge, Asus P8Z77-V,16Gb Corsair RAM,nvidia GT-650,Lian Li PC-A7110B Tower Case,NEC 24" Monitor,Win7 64bit,Vistitle 2.6,Edius 8.2
    2nd:HDSpark, i7 3770K Ivy Bridge, Asus P8Z77-V,16Gb Corsair RAM,nvidia GT-650, Lian-Li case, Asus 24" Monitor,Win7 64bit,Vistitle 2.6,Edius 8.2
    3rd:IntensityPro4K,i7 4790K,Asus Z97-K,16Gb Corsair RAM,Geforce GTX750Ti,Corsair case,Asus 24"Monitor, Win7 64bit,Vistitle2.6,Edius 8.2
    Gigabit Ethernet

Glad to hear it Raja. I talked to them yesterday and the next version, 1.2, should be out in a couple of weeks. From what we saw at NAB they are adding a couple of neat features. This product just keeps getting better and better.

I know some people see the price tag and think it is a bit expensive, but once you get it, learn to use it, and see what all it can do and the quality of output that you get, it will seem like a bargain. It really is a mini After Effects.

Comment

Many people also probably think of it only as a titler. But many of the effects can be incorporated into video without titles, like the fire flame swooshes, animated objects, 3D earth spins, etc etc.
      Its got many many more uses than just an animated titler, and its all realtime.

Another neat feature is the quick mini-interface that comes up to edit a title and quickly 'save as a different name', without having to open the full interface everytime. One click will open the full interface if required.
      Raja Singh
      Sadha Video
      UK
      1st:HDStorm+expansion bay,i7 3770K Ivy Bridge, Asus P8Z77-V,16Gb Corsair RAM,nvidia GT-650,Lian Li PC-A7110B Tower Case,NEC 24" Monitor,Win7 64bit,Vistitle 2.6,Edius 8.2
      2nd:HDSpark, i7 3770K Ivy Bridge, Asus P8Z77-V,16Gb Corsair RAM,nvidia GT-650, Lian-Li case, Asus 24" Monitor,Win7 64bit,Vistitle 2.6,Edius 8.2
      3rd:IntensityPro4K,i7 4790K,Asus Z97-K,16Gb Corsair RAM,Geforce GTX750Ti,Corsair case,Asus 24"Monitor, Win7 64bit,Vistitle2.6,Edius 8.2
      Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

I couldn't agree more. I was hesitant because of the nearly $400 price, but it really is worth it. It takes the pain out of titling and, as you say, offers much more than titles.
        Jeff Chandler
        High School Broadcast Adviser
        Freelance videographer & editor

Comment

Hi Jeff, Raja & Pat,

Glad to hear that you are all enjoying this great product.

Tell us, what version of Edius are you using?
          George Dame
          Grass Valley / Canopus System Integrator - Nearly 13 Years
          Providing Systems, Onsite Delivery, Support & Training Services Nationwide
          Get Your Copy of The Edius 6 Comprehensive Tutorial by contacting me via PM, email or phone
          Invite us to your local video association for a full demonstration!
          www.editHD.com - 1-877-ieditDV

Comment

I am using 5.5. I have had a few crashes with that version and I did talk to Vistitle about it and they are aware of it. The new 1.2 version that they showed at NAB should be coming out in the near future that should take care of that problem

Comment

I'm also on 5.5. I've only been using it a few days and have had no crashes yet.
              Raja Singh
              Sadha Video
              UK
              Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

I have problems with already created animated titles causing it. Could be something in my system. I am going to generate a totally clean Win 7 later next week, so I will check more on that.

Comment

I'm using it on 5.5 at home and 4.51 at school. So far no problems on either, but I've only had it for a couple of days!
                  Jeff Chandler
                  High School Broadcast Adviser
                  Freelance videographer & editor

Comment

Anyone know where I can buy Vistitler in the UK?

Peter
                    Pete Silver
                    Edius 7 Vistitle 2

www.psilver.com

Comment

Alan clancey and myself bought it direct from Jerry at Vistitle.
                      It arrived within 10 days ....havent looked back.
                      Edius Version 7.4.Win 7 pro
                      -Dual Xeon i7 2.66 Ghz x 5550quadcore NehalemHyper/Threading.SupermicroX8DAI motherboard. 1xwestern dig 32mb cache drive.2x 1tb samsung 32mb cache sata drives. 6x 2GB DDR3 ECC RAM.nVidia-gtx 760 card.Procoder3,Prodad,New Blue,Blufftitler After Effects,cinemasuite etc.

Comment

Originally posted by deebee69 View Post
                        Alan clancey and myself bought it direct from Jerry at Vistitle.
                        It arrived within 10 days ....havent looked back.
                        Thanks, is that from Videostar's site. Can't see anything on there for purchase.

Peter
                        Pete Silver
                        Edius 7 Vistitle 2

www.psilver.com

Comment

Hi,
                          I bought it from George Dame at edithd.com (also a forum member here). I got the NAB special price plus shipping.
                          Raja Singh
                          Sadha Video
                          UK
                          Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

George,
                            As you asked about problems with Vistitler and Edius 5.5, well after laying down several titles, Edius really slows down after going into Vistitlers full interface to edit a title. Having several titles and just opening the small interface works fine. I think theres a memory leak in the full application when opened and closed from within Edius.
                            Raja Singh
                            Sadha Video
                            UK
                            Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

Prior to the release of 5.5, Vistitle had a couple of minor issues that were
                              tolerable. After the release of 5.5, I have had many more crashes and issues.
                              This was discussed with the fine people at Vistitle at the NAB show.
                              I chalked it up to my systems being older Core 2 systems. That panned out
                              not to be the case.
                              They were getting ready to release 5.5 within a couple of weeks after NAB, but with the release of 5.5 and the related issues, decided to get everything at
                              once in the next update, 1.2.
                              It is refreshing to meet the guys who actually write the program and have them give you tutorials. Plus, any issues are heard and responded to very quickly.
                              Jerry
                              Six Gill DV
                              www.sgdvtutorials.com
                              If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                              http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                              Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Working...
                              X