VisTitle and imported images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisTitle and imported images

Maybe I'm missing something but can a drop shadow be added to an imported image like a logo?
    John Sirb
    Lake Breeze Video Lorain,OH
    --------------------
    SYS 1: Edius 9, Vistitle 2.5, Boris Red,Neat Video, Gigabyte Z170x G5, I7 6700K 4.0Mz Skylake, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB x2, NVIDIA QUARTO 2000

JVC HM-100,JVC HM-700, JVC HM-600, Canon 80D

Sorry, The image object in VisTitle does not support Shadow, depth or Outline shader property directly.

But, if your image have no alpha property (like JPG), We have another way to do this effects.

1) Create a "Rect" object with "Face" property only.
    2) Check the Texture property of this face property, and import your image to Texture Library and select it
    3) Now, this object's effect is same with a imported image object, you can add Shadow or Outline, Depth property on it

See attached picture.

If your pictures is a PNG or TGA, and it have alpha, you can do these too, but the effect is not perfect. We will have to think about other good solution for this in future version.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VX Chen View Post
      Sorry, The image object in VisTitle does not support Shadow, depth or Outline shader property directly.

But, if your image have no alpha property (like JPG), We have another way to do this effects.

1) Create a "Rect" object with "Face" property only.
      2) Check the Texture property of this face property, and import your image to Texture Library and select it
      3) Now, this object's effect is same with a imported image object, you can add Shadow or Outline, Depth property on it

See attached picture.

If your pictures is a PNG or TGA, and it have alpha, you can do these too, but the effect is not perfect. We will have to think about other good solution for this in future version.
      Thanks for the response and the work around. I'll give it a shot.
      I tend to convert everything to 32 bit PSD files.

I am really enjoying this program and if you can figure out how to get the shadowing/outline on imported images that would make this awesome program even better.
      John Sirb
      Lake Breeze Video Lorain,OH
      --------------------
      SYS 1: Edius 9, Vistitle 2.5, Boris Red,Neat Video, Gigabyte Z170x G5, I7 6700K 4.0Mz Skylake, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB x2, NVIDIA QUARTO 2000

JVC HM-100,JVC HM-700, JVC HM-600, Canon 80D

Comment

Working...
      X