Image resizer Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image resizer Program

I needed a to resize and convert pictures to tiff files , and did not want to go thru the Photoshop , I just wanted something quick and eazy, after a bit of search on the het i found a free program called MyImageResizer , what a nice little program you can resize to the the size you need and batch convert ,I have used it now for 3 programs and it is qiucky and works very well.

I use Irfanview. It's quick and free. Just Google it.
    EDIUS Workgroups 8 with NX Hardware plus HD expansion Card,
    EDITHD Workstation: Intel Core i7 [email protected], Nvidia GTX-950 Video Card, Windows 7 Premium, 64bit, 6GB Ram, Vistitle 2.6.0.6, Robuskey, ChromaKeyer Pro,

Comment

thanks I did try the program but found the one this program to do the job easy and quick.

Comment

VSO

I use VSO Image Resizer. There is a free version: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/
        MPPais

Comment

i am using Rasteredge's image app, it also resize images fast and do batch convert.

Comment

I find Photoshop quick and easy for resizing,batching,etc. Never had a problem
            Edius7, 4790K, 16G, Win7, GTX970ti MatroxLE
            2nd Sys.,Edius5.51, 2700K, 16G, GTX1060, Win7
            Atari 400
            JohnFellersProd

Comment

FastStone Image Viewer includes an excellent utility for basic batch image manipulations, and it is superb image viewer in itself. http://www.faststone.org/
              1st System: Edius 9, TMPGEnc VMW6 & AW5, ASUS P9X79, Core i7-3930K, Intel SSD 330 180GB, GeForce GTX 570, Corsair Graphite 600T Mid-Tower, Sony Optiarc AD-7280S, 16GB RAM, 12TB , Canopus ADVC-300, 2nd System: Edius 9, HP ZBook 17 G3, i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 16GB RAM, 512Gb SSD, 1 TB HDD. Cameras: Panasonic DVX200, Fuji X-T3, Sony RX10

Comment

GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) provides a GNU licensed alternative for image manipulation. The price is right.
                at www.gimp.org

Comment

Working...
                X