Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if this sort of EDL software exists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if this sort of EDL software exists?

Many years ago when I was editing using In-Sync's Speed Razor (remember it?), there was a very good piece of third party software for EDLs.

It was written by someone in Germany, I think. It was a small program that had fields to type in reel #, timecode in and out, audio etc. This was filled in and saved in a EDL format for Speed Razor to use for batch capturing.

I used to email this small program to clients that were not that local to me. They had access to a copy of the original footage with burnt-in timecode. They went through the material to select which clips or takes were best and filled in the EDL.

They then returned the saved file to me by email, for batch capture. This saved a lot of time.

I just wonder if anyone knows if this sort of thing is available to use with Edius?
    Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

There was a Canopus program called Rex Capture that did something similiar. History now.

Comment

Working...
    X