Can Vistitle do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Vistitle do this?

I'm awaiting the delivery of my Vistitle here in the UK and because of some of the remarks regarding the demo haven't bothered to trial it.

Anyway, I do a lot of text builds that need to be synchronised to the audio track. As Vistitle has no audio capabilities (why should it.. it's a CG afterall!) just how interactive is it when used as a plugin within Edius?

I was hoping to be able to run TL audio while adjusting animation timing in VisT.

Any experiences?

Thanks Alan
    Alan.

More or less retired now. Still on the Essex(UK) coast. Edius 8.2wg all sorts of other, more or less redundant kit - production & Post.

You will not be able to run the timeline and make changes in VisTitle at the same time. But if you have an animated title, it is very easy to change the length in it.

Comment

Thanks pjssss.

I'll let you know how I go. Sounds like I'll have to puzzle out a workflow.

The only really satisfactory way I used to do this was using Apple Motion in FCP even though the CG in the suite was LiveType!

Cheers Alan
      Alan.

More or less retired now. Still on the Essex(UK) coast. Edius 8.2wg all sorts of other, more or less redundant kit - production & Post.

Comment

Originally posted by alanlacey View Post
        "a lot of text builds that need to be synchronised to the audio track."
        Maybe I misunderstand your requests, :), but VisTitle had embbed a subtitle modules into EDIUS, which is used for make a lot of sutitles (or named dialogue ) with EDIUS audio track.

VisTitle main program have no audio features now, but, "title audio effect" maybe a good idea. Thank for your prompt.

Comment

I can say that the subtitle function is really really good.
          Syncing subs is a breeze and adjusting them if you got it wrong when you did them while playing back is also easy.

It could be that the OP does not need this at all. :)
          Last edited by SRsupport; 03-21-2010, 07:39 AM.
          Steve
          EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
          A proud EDIUS EDITOR
          For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

No it's not subtitling I'm after, I've seen in its manual that VisT caters for that very well. It's synchronising text builds with dialogue.

It's so good to see you here VX Chen. Not since my early days with the, now long since gone, FAST studio have I seen such fast response from the software development team.

If there was some sort of audio capability in VT itself, or allowing VT animation timing parameters to be adjusted while previewing the Edius TL that would be just the job for me.

Alan
            Alan.

Comment

Hehe, I am always here.

BTW, any question about VisTitle can be sent to me directly with [email protected], I will reply them in first time.

And, we are developing VisTitle 1.2 (code name), and wish that we could bring some new features to NAB to show for all EDIUS users.

Comment

Yes these guys are great. However I would like to ask that any problems or questions also be made here on the forum. The more info we have, the more knowlege we can spread around.

Comment

Where do I buy Vistitle from in the UK?
                  Raja Singh
                  Sadha Video
                  UK
                  1st:HDStorm+expansion bay,i7 3770K Ivy Bridge, Asus P8Z77-V,16Gb Corsair RAM,nvidia GT-650,Lian Li PC-A7110B Tower Case,NEC 24" Monitor,Win7 64bit,Vistitle 2.6,Edius 8.2
                  2nd:HDSpark, i7 3770K Ivy Bridge, Asus P8Z77-V,16Gb Corsair RAM,nvidia GT-650, Lian-Li case, Asus 24" Monitor,Win7 64bit,Vistitle 2.6,Edius 8.2
                  3rd:IntensityPro4K,i7 4790K,Asus Z97-K,16Gb Corsair RAM,Geforce GTX750Ti,Corsair case,Asus 24"Monitor, Win7 64bit,Vistitle2.6,Edius 8.2
                  Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

I don't know if there is a UK distributor yet. Your best bet is to probably order it straight from Jerry Chi at VideoStar

Comment

Originally posted by Raja View Post
                      Where do I buy Vistitle from in the UK?
                      Please mail to Jerry chi with [email protected]. He will tell you how to buy VisTitle from Videostar directly.

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
                        Yes these guys are great. However I would like to ask that any problems or questions also be made here on the forum. The more info we have, the more knowlege we can spread around.
                        I agree it. Any problems or questions can be here, I will reply it in first time too.

Comment

Jerry,
                          I was doing a scroll this weekend and, it might just be me-being new to the program and all, I noticed that 100 was the max distance that I could get the items to space in any of the boxes.
                          Is there a way, other than physically moving the text down, to adjust this.
                          This would be much easier if one could just hit the enter key to go to the
                          next line and so on, and so on.
                          If I am missing these two functions, PLEASE, let me know.

Don't get me wrong.....I really do like the titler. The main problem that I have is that there is a lot of extras and
                          I end up playing with the features. My Bad!
                          I do like the function of being able to create a 32bit alpha movie right out of the titler while in Edius.
                          Jerry
                          Six Gill DV
                          www.sgdvtutorials.com
                          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

I have no trouble pressing enter to create a line space

also, I can change spacing to any size over 100
                            http://www.videoproductions.com.au/V...ll-spacing.png
                            Anton Strauss
                            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                              Jerry,
                              I was doing a scroll this weekend and, it might just be me-being new to the program and all, I noticed that 100 was the max distance that I could get the items to space in any of the boxes.
                              Is there a way, other than physically moving the text down, to adjust this.
                              This would be much easier if one could just hit the enter key to go to the
                              next line and so on, and so on.
                              If I am missing these two functions, PLEASE, let me know.

Don't get me wrong.....I really do like the titler. The main problem that I have is that there is a lot of extras and
                              I end up playing with the features. My Bad!
                              I do like the function of being able to create a 32bit alpha movie right out of the titler while in Edius.
                              Hi Jerry,

I am sorry that I cannot understand that problem. Where is "100" ? Can you give us some screen-shoot pictures to show the problem position ?

As Aton said, all text box can adjust its line space, and all text box can be draged and be put to any position with Mouse. I am sure that your problem is not point to these. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X