• Show
Clear All

• vortigern
    replied
    Forgot I should have looked at your site first Anton, thanks

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    there should be a little timeline inside TmPro where you can type various times including overall duration
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/html/tmpro.html

be sure to stretch it out on the Edius timeline to reflect the new duration

Leave a comment:

• vortigern
    replied
    Problem solved but still unexplained why. Due to hard disc changes I reinstalled Edius 5. It now resides on the main SS disk. The previous installation I remembered is still there on the previous main drive disk. Drilling down into the TMP folder lo and behold all the files were there. By using the Manager in TMP I was able to copy them over to the present folder and they are all now there. Quite why I do not know should I have delelted them first before reinstalling? maybe. The good thing it has introduced me to the File manafer in TMP which I had never looked at before.

Further help now I there . If I apply an animated caption it only last 60 frames or so how do I change the length? I can varty it under FX but not under animation it would seem.
    Last edited by vortigern; 02-27-2010, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vortigern
    replied
    No nothing in either place. I used to get a long list with all the different caption supers. I am trying to re load TMP pro but it gets to the end and does not finish. That may be a local problem on my machine. I thought at first I was using the wrong second disc (you need the TMP form the earluer version as you will know) but that does not seem to have any effect. I am still trying.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    nothing in the dropdown at top?

what about file menu, template manager? is that empty also?

Leave a comment:

• vortigern
    started a topic titlemotion pro

titlemotion pro

In title motion pro I used to have templates of different lower captions . They are no longer there I am sure it is me but have I missed enabling something?
Working...
X