titlemotion pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titlemotion pro

In title motion pro I used to have templates of different lower captions . They are no longer there I am sure it is me but have I missed enabling something?
    E9 PRO ,Intensity Shuttle capture Nvidia 650 TI LG 3D Monitor HDMI Win 10 PRO 64 Bit.Vistitle 2.6, Robuskey. ASUS Z370 I7 8700 16 GB Hyper X black RAM 250GB 960 EVO. 2 ITB Disks

nothing in the dropdown at top?

what about file menu, template manager? is that empty also?
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

No nothing in either place. I used to get a long list with all the different caption supers. I am trying to re load TMP pro but it gets to the end and does not finish. That may be a local problem on my machine. I thought at first I was using the wrong second disc (you need the TMP form the earluer version as you will know) but that does not seem to have any effect. I am still trying.
      E9 PRO ,Intensity Shuttle capture Nvidia 650 TI LG 3D Monitor HDMI Win 10 PRO 64 Bit.Vistitle 2.6, Robuskey. ASUS Z370 I7 8700 16 GB Hyper X black RAM 250GB 960 EVO. 2 ITB Disks

Comment

Problem solved but still unexplained why. Due to hard disc changes I reinstalled Edius 5. It now resides on the main SS disk. The previous installation I remembered is still there on the previous main drive disk. Drilling down into the TMP folder lo and behold all the files were there. By using the Manager in TMP I was able to copy them over to the present folder and they are all now there. Quite why I do not know should I have delelted them first before reinstalling? maybe. The good thing it has introduced me to the File manafer in TMP which I had never looked at before.

Further help now I there . If I apply an animated caption it only last 60 frames or so how do I change the length? I can varty it under FX but not under animation it would seem.
        Last edited by vortigern; 02-27-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

there should be a little timeline inside TmPro where you can type various times including overall duration
          http://www.videoproductions.com.au/html/tmpro.html

be sure to stretch it out on the Edius timeline to reflect the new duration
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Forgot I should have looked at your site first Anton, thanks

Comment

Working...
            X