VisTitle In Stock in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George,

I downloaded their tutorials. Very informative..... Looks like very powerful software. I'm just hoping that somehow, some day, this super pro software will some time in the future be offered by GV to Edius users. What an addition this would be to our wonderful software.... Dreaming does't cost much.....

I looked at all the tutorials. Eventhough there is no audio, it still is very informative. I agree that audio would give the tutorials a big boost.

I noticed in tutorial # 1-1 that Vistitle considers Transparency in reverse. Let me explain. For them 100% transparency is totally visible while 0% transparency is not visible at all. Kind of odd. Should't it be the contrary?????

May be it's worth reporting to Videostar. Hope M. Chen is tuning in.

Cheers..... GO Canada GO.....

Rick
    BigRick, Montreal, Canada

EDIUS 8.3 with HDSpark - Intel I7-3770k, 16 GB Ram, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, ASUS GF GTX560 TI 1 Gb Video Card and Intel® HD Graphics 4000, 2 X LCD 24" Monitors (1920X1200), 1 X LCD 32" Television
    1 SSD Samsung 500 Gb (System),1 SSD Samsung 500 Gb (Video data), 2 X 3TB Sata II, and others

Comment

Originally posted by bigrick View Post
      George,

I noticed in tutorial # 1-1 that Vistitle considers Transparency in reverse. Let me explain. For them 100% transparency is totally visible while 0% transparency is not visible at all. Kind of odd. Should't it be the contrary?????

May be it's worth reporting to Videostar. Hope M. Chen is tuning in.

Cheers..... GO Canada GO.....

Rick
      Boris does transparency levels the same way and as I think of it, so does Edius.
      John Sirb
      Lake Breeze Video Lorain,OH
      --------------------
      SYS 1: Edius 9, Vistitle 2.5, Boris Red,Neat Video, Gigabyte Z170x G5, I7 6700K 4.0Mz Skylake, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB x2, NVIDIA QUARTO 2000

JVC HM-100,JVC HM-700, JVC HM-600, Canon 80D

Comment

That is correct EDIUS does it the same way so do other apps I have.
        Last edited by SRsupport; 02-16-2010, 08:33 PM.
        Steve
        EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
        A proud EDIUS EDITOR
        For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Once upon a time, EDIUS labeled the opacity function "Transparency" but I thought it got changed to "Opacity" at least in the Layout...

I think it's a translation thing between Asian languages and English.

Comment

Is there a multi license option for Vistitle? I like it but I need to have it on 2 or maybe 3 machines. At that price I really cant justify it.
            Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

Comment

it uses a dongle, so it is like Edius, you can install it in many computers but you can only use it on the one that has the dongle inserted
              Anton Strauss
              Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

yeah thats what I heard, I just dont like having to move the dongle around plus I dont know how it will act if I am trying to say export on one machine and edit on another. If the machine without the dongle just exporting will have issues with the titles. I think id rather just own enough dongles for all my machines thats one of the reasons why I went to Edius NEO because I could buy 3 copies.
                Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

Comment

Randy, there is a small discount for multiple license's or moving the dongle to the system that you are using at that time is the way some people are working with it. Just like Edius!
                  George Dame
                  Grass Valley / Canopus System Integrator - Nearly 13 Years
                  Providing Systems, Onsite Delivery, Support & Training Services Nationwide
                  Get Your Copy of The Edius 6 Comprehensive Tutorial by contacting me via PM, email or phone
                  Invite us to your local video association for a full demonstration!
                  www.editHD.com - 1-877-ieditDV

Comment

Ramp up your productions with the New VisTitle v1.1.

Better Quality than any other titler for Edius
                    After Effects style interface without having to learn After Effects
                    Realtime creation and feedback
                    Many ready to use presets
                    George Dame
                    Grass Valley / Canopus System Integrator - Nearly 13 Years
                    Providing Systems, Onsite Delivery, Support & Training Services Nationwide
                    Get Your Copy of The Edius 6 Comprehensive Tutorial by contacting me via PM, email or phone
                    Invite us to your local video association for a full demonstration!
                    www.editHD.com - 1-877-ieditDV

Comment

George...will Vistitler allow a bmp, tif, jpg or tga file to be imported and "animated" with the presets or manual operations?
                      Documentaries and Art Projects
                      Hudson Valley, NY

i7 8700K @ 3.70 Ghz/16 gb RAM
                      windows 10
                      284 gb SSD boot drive
                      2 TB work disc
                      2TB storage disc
                      EDIUS 9.52.6031
                      Many external project hard drives

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe View Post
                        George...will Vistitler allow a bmp, tif, jpg or tga file to be imported and "animated" with the presets or manual operations?
                        Yes, VisTitle have this features.

Like a Shape, Text object, the picture object also have all effect features (3D transform, GPU effects, etc.), you can apply a preset or adjust them by yourself.

Comment

thanks for the info.
                          Tobe
                          Documentaries and Art Projects
                          Hudson Valley, NY

i7 8700K @ 3.70 Ghz/16 gb RAM
                          windows 10
                          284 gb SSD boot drive
                          2 TB work disc
                          2TB storage disc
                          EDIUS 9.52.6031
                          Many external project hard drives