X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisTitle In Stock in US

Hello all,

VisTitle is now in stock!

Vistitle is now at v1.1, it is a great time to own this software and join the many people here on the forum that will help shape the ongoing development of this great effort. Cudos to Video Star for their involvement here on the forum and for bringing a world class titler to Edius.
    George Dame
    Grass Valley / Canopus System Integrator - Nearly 13 Years
    Providing Systems, Onsite Delivery, Support & Training Services Nationwide
    Get Your Copy of The Edius 6 Comprehensive Tutorial by contacting me via PM, email or phone
    Invite us to your local video association for a full demonstration!
    www.editHD.com - 1-877-ieditDV

This is the only titler I use now. The ouput quality is amazing.
    Steve
    EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
    A proud EDIUS EDITOR
    For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Same here. Amazing. Well worth the money. So are you a distributor now George?
      Last edited by pjsssss; 02-09-2010, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
        Same here. Amazing. Well worth the money. So are you a distributor here now George?
        Yes, editHD is now the USA dealer and is stocking units ready to ship. I expect to be receiving limited stock every week until we can gauge demand.

Pat, I am glad to hear that both you and Steve are strongly endorsing this product and that VisTitle engineers are active here on the forum and listening to users feedback. That is a great recipe for an outstanding product and a win win for all of us!
        Last edited by gdame; 02-09-2010, 12:09 PM.
        George Dame
        Get Your Copy of The Edius 6 Comprehensive Tutorial by contacting me via PM, email or phone

Comment

Congratulation !

Comment

I was wondering what is the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by rflush View Post
              I was wondering what is the cost.
              List Price is $379. (USD)

Single Copy Avaiable in North America for $369 + S&H.
              George Dame

Comment

George,

Couldn't find it anywhere on your site at www.editHD.com.

Rick
                BigRick, Montreal, Canada

EDIUS 8.3 with HDSpark - Intel I7-3770k, 16 GB Ram, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, ASUS GF GTX560 TI 1 Gb Video Card and Intel® HD Graphics 4000, 2 X LCD 24" Monitors (1920X1200), 1 X LCD 32" Television
                1 SSD Samsung 500 Gb (System),1 SSD Samsung 500 Gb (Video data), 2 X 3TB Sata II, and others

Comment

Originally posted by bigrick View Post
                  George,

Couldn't find it anywhere on your site at www.editHD.com.

Rick
                  Rick, the website is not so up to date as you may have noticed. The new website is coming together and it will be mentioned there.

I posted the price above and there are numerous links to the VideoStar website for information on VisTitle.

Just send me an email or a PM for direct reply.
                  George Dame

Comment

Just want to let everyone know that I've purchased VSTitle from George's Edit HD company. Software will be here anytime this week. Thank's George!
                    Great person to make business, I recommend George if you're interested in acquiring this VSTitle for US customers.

Alexis

Comment

Yeah! I want to buy a copy. George, I PMed you.

Comment

If you guys have not downloaded the tutorials, do so. It will help you get up to speed much quicker with Vistitle. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Comment

I hope you like it as much as I do.
                          Hmm, not me. I can watch tutorials with sound, those are boring and I tryed few times, but could not see more then two lessons. Good if you want to be asleep fast...
                          Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Comment

If you guys have not downloaded the tutorials, do so. It will help you get up to speed much quicker with Vistitle. I hope you like it as much as I do.
                            Not bad at all, Adding VO would have make it a bit better, but what I really would like to see is some real stuff done by VSTitle, I see some of you pointed out about the great quality and all the nice features, A little tut/demo will be cool. Comes to my mind those videos from Canopus when StormDV was the Best in town, also when Edius came out (I believe it was from Greece) anyone remember?. Those where the one who made me put my money on Canopus products. I'm sure it would also help sales on VsTitle.

Cheers
                            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by avlab1 View Post
                              A little tut/demo will be cool. Comes to my mind those videos from Canopus when StormDV was the Best in town, also when Edius came out (I believe it was from Greece) anyone remember?. Those where the one who made me put my money on Canopus products. I'm sure it would also help sales on VsTitle.

Cheers
                              Alex
                              I will see what I can do.
                              George Dame

Comment

Working...
                              X