Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: VisTitle 1.1 be released

Hi,

I am pleasure to announce VisTitle 1.1 will be released in next Monday, the attached PDF inscribe the new features and fixed issues. Hope it can help you to know VisTitle 1.1 improvment.

VisTitle 1.1 update installer downloading link address:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/sln08jtju
    IMPORTANT: VisTitle 1.1 update installer can only be used to update VisTitle 1.0 full version. There is not a VisTitle DEMO Version update installer now.

In here, we have sincere thanks to all peoples who help us to improve VisTitle, who post requests, report issues, and test it with patience.

Thank you very much.

Beijing VideoStar Co.,LTD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by VX Chen; 02-08-2010, 11:31 AM.

If the downloading link is invalid, please let me known. We will update it ASAP.

Comment

Mr Chen please send me informations about buying your product.... how can i order Vistitle from you... I am from Greece ...

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fire View Post
        Mr Chen please send me informations about buying your product.... how can i order Vistitle from you... I am from Greece ...

thank you
        Thank for your interested in VisTitle, Our bussiness man Jerry will contact with you.

Any order question can mail to Jerry with [email protected] directly.

Comment

This is quite a list of added features and fixes. Also the announcement on work on feature requests such as route animation, etc. is really promising.

NB: Adobe Reader was not responding when opening the Release notes document. When I deleted the . from the "1.1" it opened fine.
          Edius Workgroup 8.53

Comment

Error, it seams it can't be download anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by avlab1 View Post
              Error, it seams it can't be download anymore.
              The update installer cannot be download ? or release note PDF ?

Comment

Originally posted by VX Chen View Post
                Hi,

I am pleasure to announce VisTitle 1.1 will be released in next Monday, the attached PDF inscribe the new features and fixed issues. Hope it can help you to know VisTitle 1.1 improvment.

VisTitle 1.1 update installer downloading link address:
                http://rapidshare.com/files/34558650...etup1.1_EN.exe
                IMPORTANT: VisTitle 1.1 update installer can only be used to update VisTitle 1.0 full version. There is not a VisTitle DEMO Version update installer now.

In here, we have sincere thanks to all peoples who help us to improve VisTitle, who post requests, report issues, and test it with patience.

Thank you very much.

Beijing VideoStar Co.,LTD
                yes please upload to the OFFICIAL website

Comment

Correction is the update and the Tutorial that can't be downloaded. The notes I did, very impressive list BTW.
                  Thanks
                  Last edited by avlab1; 02-06-2010, 04:54 AM.

Comment

VX Chen I still have an active Premium account with Rapidshare, I can upload it for you if you wish, just let me know.

Comment

Good news, but how can I test the Arabic writing before buying the program I need new VisTitle DEMO Version

Comment

Is there a way to buy this in the UK yet?

Alan
                        Alan.

More or less retired now. Still on the Essex(UK) coast. Edius 8.2wg all sorts of other, more or less redundant kit - production & Post.

Comment

Sorry ... the link does not work any more - only 10 downloads are accepted.

Comment

When Monday hits there, I am sure they will get something up.

Comment

Originally posted by alanlacey View Post
                              Is there a way to buy this in the UK yet?

Alan
                              In my memory, wether you had contact with Jerry ? He will tell you about order information.

Please mail to him with [email protected].

Comment

Working...
                              X