• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    SoundFreak_HD

• SoundFreak_HD
    replied
    Originally posted by Thor View Post
    IIRC, Imaginate IVP files will only work on the timeline within Edius 5.51 or older. In Edius 6, you can't put the IVP file on the timeline and stretch it to any length like you can in 5.51.

Can anyone else confirm that?
    That's why until to today I still have a second boot HDD in my drawer that has Edius 5.51 on it with Imaginate 2, this way I can quickly swap O.S. drive and be up and running under 2 minutes :)

Leave a comment:

• kcpopps

• kcpopps
    replied
    Thanks for the info guys!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Originally posted by Thor View Post
    IIRC, Imaginate IVP files will only work on the timeline within Edius 5.51 or older. In Edius 6, you can't put the IVP file on the timeline and stretch it to any length like you can in 5.51.

That is true.

Leave a comment:

• Thor

• Thor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kcpopps

• kcpopps
    replied
    My last post hasn't posted yet but I assume it will.
    To update that - I did find the HD settings in the Render Video Section... (duh) - and got it rendering out 1920x1080. I would still would like to import the IVP file directly into PPro rather than rendering avi's. If that can be done, >> or if I must to be content to render, please let me know.
    Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• kcpopps

• kcpopps
    replied
    For many many years I have used Imaginate --- but in in Premiere Pro CS3. My preferred method was importing the IVP file. This was always SD video on Windows XP.
    Now I am working on a new machine - Win 7 with PPro cs6 - and need HD.
    My account is still active and I logged in and was happy to find the last Imaginate upgrade still in my downloads section. Downloaded and installed it, I have set width to 1920 in Project Settings of my first project... but Premiere 6 will not take the IVP file and I still only see 720 by 480 options in Render Video.
    Anyone know what I can do to get HD w/alpha out of Imaginate and into PPro 6??

Leave a comment:

• Jerry

• Jerry
    replied
    Imaginate 2.0 was a paid upgrade. If you didn't purchase it when it was available, I think you may be out of luck. I have it in my download section because I had purchased 2.0.

Leave a comment:

• charlie68

• charlie68
    replied
    imaginate forgot from canopus?

hi,

I need the upgrade for imaginate becouse my software do not work in hd format .... but in the download section there arent ... please help me.

thaks

Charlie

Leave a comment:

• Jerry

• Jerry
    replied
    The last update should be Imaginate 2.0 Service Pack 2 (v2.02.00.04) .
    This will give you full HD capability and if you need alpha backing just go uncompressed. You can always convert to HQ in the bin.

Leave a comment:

• godzilla

• godzilla
    replied
    Downloading Imaginate updates

Hello,

I have Canopus Imaginate 2.0 Version: 2.00.0.49. I'd like to use this for exporting HD versions of my photo slideshows. I looked in the downloads for any updates and they don't seem to exist for this software. Is there any way I can get the update so I can export HD? If not, and since you don't offer any products that do this, can you suggest another software application that does what Imaginate does?

Thank you,
    JJ

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    Grass Cutter Gold

• SRsupport
    replied
    Use the imaginate project in EDIUS?

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyD

• JohnnyD
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post
    Also ... don't forget to change the project settings in Imaginate to "Alpha".
    I want to export a HQ alpha file for Edius. Or is there a better way?

JohnnyD

Leave a comment:

• Bart

• Bart
    replied
    Also ... don't forget to change the project settings in Imaginate to "Alpha".

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss

• pjsssss
    replied
    Are you just using the .ivp files?

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyD

• JohnnyD
    replied
    How do you get HD video with an alpha channel from Imaginate to Edius?

JohnnyD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X