an other TitleMotion-Pro Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an other TitleMotion-Pro Question

When I bought a crossover version of Edius-5 and StormHD, it came without Title Motion-Pro, only Quicktitler.

From a friend I got a version “Title Motion-Pro for Edius 4”. It was never used, because he doesn’t understand English

I installed it and it seems to work. Then I tried to register it, but landed on a site in nowhere (www. titlemotion.com)

When I was looking for an update, I didn’t find anything at Canopus Europe, but in Internet I found an Update-Version “Title Motion-Pro 5.21 for Canopus.rar”.

Would this be a proper update for my version of Edius or is that something sinister?
    volki (Sony HVR-V1E + DR-60)
    ---------------------
    System-1: Cooler Master Midi Tower Centurion 590/ Silent Pro 700W/ Asus Sabertooth X58/ 3xCorsair CMX12GVM-Kit =12GB/ Intel Core i7 960, 3.20 GHz/ Noctua CPU-Kühler NH-D14/ Disks: Boot: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / 6 x WD Caviar Black, 7200rpm, 64MB, 1TB/, NVIDIA GTX960/ Win-10-64bit-Pro (1709), Edius-8.53-WG + HDStorm

Hi,
    I downloaded it from this site [I]*** LINK REMOVED ***[/I] it seems to be the real thing, I am just not sure what version this is though, Anton or someone might be able to help with the versions, i.e latest ect...

Steve
    Main system, Supermicro X8DAH+,Dual Xeon X5680 cpu's 24 cores,2x1400watt power supplys,SC747TG-R1400B-SQ Case,192GB 1333mhz ECC Registered ram,8 x 480GB Intel 520 SSD drives,Windows 7 64 bit ultimate, GTX 670 4GB ,2 x Sony BWU300S Blu-Ray burners, 1x Sony DVD burner,LSI 9266 Raid Controller with Cache vault & fast path Lic, ESI MayaE Audio,HD Spark,Blackmagic intensity Pro,TMPGenc 5,Episode Pro 6,Sorenson 9 Pro,Alcohol 120 V2, Edius 6.53,Dell 27"LCD,HD Spark, Powershield 3000VA UPS.

Comment

Steve
      It is TM-P v5.21. It seems, we downloaded it from the same source

I will wait, if someone has some more info, about a "newer" version

Canopus-Europe-support told me: “they would not use it”. Nothing on why not
      ---------------------
      System-1: Cooler Master Midi Tower Centurion 590/ Silent Pro 700W/ Asus Sabertooth X58/ 3xCorsair CMX12GVM-Kit =12GB/ Intel Core i7 960, 3.20 GHz/ Noctua CPU-Kühler NH-D14/ Disks: Boot: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / 6 x WD Caviar Black, 7200rpm, 64MB, 1TB/, NVIDIA GTX960/ Win-10-64bit-Pro (1709), Edius-8.53-WG + HDStorm

Comment

Don't know why they would say that, but it finds Edius and installs without any problems at all, as I said I am just not sure if it is the latest version, I did a bit of research on Google and it seems to be the latest, but who knows with this software.

Steve
        Main system, Supermicro X8DAH+,Dual Xeon X5680 cpu's 24 cores,2x1400watt power supplys,SC747TG-R1400B-SQ Case,192GB 1333mhz ECC Registered ram,8 x 480GB Intel 520 SSD drives,Windows 7 64 bit ultimate, GTX 670 4GB ,2 x Sony BWU300S Blu-Ray burners, 1x Sony DVD burner,LSI 9266 Raid Controller with Cache vault & fast path Lic, ESI MayaE Audio,HD Spark,Blackmagic intensity Pro,TMPGenc 5,Episode Pro 6,Sorenson 9 Pro,Alcohol 120 V2, Edius 6.53,Dell 27"LCD,HD Spark, Powershield 3000VA UPS.

Comment

TitleMotion Pro is not available for download, legally. It is distributed by physical media only. So any 'full copy' of TMP for EDIUS that you find online, is almost certainly pirated.

(as such, I have removed the link in a post above)

There are a number of SKUs with current product that do not include TitleMotion Pro. You should always check first with your reseller to see if it is included.

Comment

Kenneally

If you read my first post, I do have a "legal" version of TM-P for Edius-4. It has never been used.

I was just looking for a "update-version” and I could not find anything on GV/Canopus. Nobody said that TM-P was not included in the cross-over package “Edius-5/HDStorm”. If you buy Edius-5 alone, it is included.

As GV/Canopus will not provide a Test-/Trial-Version of TM-P, how are you going to decide, if you can use it or not? Just buy it in to the blue????
            ---------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volki View Post
              Kenneally

If you read my first post, I do have a "legal" version of TM-P for Edius-4. It has never been used.

I was just looking for a "update-version” and I could not find anything on GV/Canopus. Nobody said that TM-P was not included in the cross-over package “Edius-5/HDStorm”. If you buy Edius-5 alone, it is included.

As GV/Canopus will not provide a Test-/Trial-Version of TM-P, how are you going to decide, if you can use it or not? Just buy it in to the blue????
              Just to clarify a few points; First, yes, it has been mentioned here and on the website which packages come with TMP. I know that the last link that I put up had a note that said exactly the same thing that Kenneally just did; TMP is included in some packages and not others, check with your reseller.

I don't think TMP has ever been marketed by Canopus/GV as a separate product in the sense that they have never actively pushed it as an "upgrade" type of purchase. Once Quicktitler was included in all versions of Edius, it really became an option that is not stressed at all. I don't think they feel the need to have a demo of TMP because in essence it is a third party product. There have been very few updates to it.

Comment

Originally posted by volki View Post
                It's a licensing issue, from TMP's vendor - we cannot supply a 30-day free version of TitleMotion Pro for EDIUS 5.

TitleMotion Pro for EDIUS 5 is available for separate purchase at around $299US. Otherwise, there are a few threads in these forums that explain how to make TMP for EDIUS 4 work with v5. (But know that this is an unsupported configuration).

Comment

Working...
                X