Neo 1, Pan, zoom, 3rd party plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neo 1, Pan, zoom, 3rd party plugins

I'm guessing the answer is no, but does Neo support any 3rd party plugins? What about pan and zoom?

If the answer is no, are these features in Neo 2.x?

And is there a possibility of using my Vitascene from my Pinnacle Studio in Neo at all?

pretty sure neo 2 comes with mercalli and vitascene. Your Studio version will probably only install into studio and you would need either a full version or an upgrade to Neo to get vitascene in edius.
    EDIUS silver certified trainer.
    Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
    Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
    Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by David Clarke View Post
      pretty sure neo 2 comes with mercalli and vitascene. Your Studio version will probably only install into studio and you would need either a full version or an upgrade to Neo to get vitascene in edius.
      Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm really warming up to Neo, so I'll check about Neo 2. I used Vitascene in Studio a while back and, while it was slow, I did find it useful for some things.

Comment

Neo is exactly the same as full edius but without some of the advanced bits. That makes it very good.
        EDIUS silver certified trainer.
        Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Working...
        X