Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with adorage 10 with edius 5.11

Hi

I have a problem with adorage 10 with edius 5.11 when I create to new custom effect template

if I create an effect custom and the safe one in the preferred ones if I reuse inside the same project perfectly works.

if I close edius and I reopen same project when I go to reuse my effect custom it doesn't maintain the select effect and personalized I must go in the panel of adorage and choose the effect

I don't know if it is a problem of adorage or edius

as I can resolve this problem ??

excuse me gor my English

tnx

why anyone answare in this post

excuse for my english

Comment

Probably because hardly anyone uses Adorage with Edius

Comment

Piper i got the same problem
        did you resolved your problem?
        PC PRINCIPAL: intensificateur 4k pro - edius X- maximus heroX wifi - processeur Intel I7 8700K; mémoire 16 Go SKILL - xpredator2 - corsair 650W HX
        HDD 6x toshiba 2To révision 3 = 12 TO. RAID 10 avec 4 HDD ET RAID 1 avec 2 HDD; 1 SSD: samsung 500G pour Windows 10 et programmes; carte graphique: GTX 1060 6go BD: LG BH10 LS 30; Cyborg SAITEK
        : SONY PMW 320 + EXI R + GH4 + GH5

Comment

Originally posted by piper View Post
          why anyone answare in this post,
          excuse for my english
          I also have Adorage 10 and it doesn't function properly (saving costum presets)
          As I don't want to only complain here about Edius this and Edius that, I did not reply with the obvious.
          I just wait and see what happens in the future (to all these broken implementations, VST in 3.x and a lot more in 5.x) and made a start to teach my self in CS4 production suite.

Comment

I am not sure why blaim Edius builders for the Adoradge problems, By the way, Adorage plugins are poorly designed, the quality of those filters and transitions are so-so... You may compare them with original Edius ones.
            Yes, uou can use them for weddings etc, but definately not for brodcast work.
            You are welcome to learn CS4- nice stuff, but you will always come back for Edius. If you ask me, I am using AfterEffects and Protoshop- they are great.
            And I have not used Premiere for years and never Adorage- for most of my custiomers!
            Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Comment

I have problem with Adorage and some of the other Prodad filters in Premiere CS4 as well. Only minor ones and they will be addressed.
              EDIUS silver certified trainer.
              Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
              Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
              Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Adorage 3.0.57 not playback with Edius 5.11, it just playback if run it as stand alone, how to fix it,please?

Comment

better contact prodad.
                  Steve
                  EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
                  A proud EDIUS EDITOR
                  For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

i have this same problum

Comment

Same here. It playbacks just fine if run as stand alone. With Edius 5.12 crashes !!!!!
                      Engineer for Digital Point production ltd.

Video & Video
                      The Official Italian Forum for Techinical Support to EDIUS.
                      http://videodintorni.forumfree.it

Comment

Working...
                      X