• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John_Glantz
    replied
    I received this e-mail back in response to the EDIUS version:

Dear John,

Unfortunately we do not have any plans at this time to release keycaps for EDIUS, there is simply not enough demand to cover even the basic cost of production. Perhaps this will change in the future, but I don't know. Feel free to write back with any other questions or concerns.

Leave a comment:

• shueardm
    replied
    It is just a settings file that you download. The keyboard is the generic one called DV Keyboard with black (normal keys) with no color coding or stickers. It's probably the best if you're like me and use other editors than just EDIUS from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    mmm...why isnt it listed on their products page? If they make one with the wheel and the little light i'll take it!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Apparently they do? http://www.bella-usa.com/Compatibility.htm

There's an entry there for 'Canopus' EDIUS..

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    I wish Bella would make one for Edius I theres the best.

Leave a comment:

• AJL14
    started a topic New EDIUS Keyboard

New EDIUS Keyboard

Hi All. Just returned from NAB, where I got a look at the new EDIUS keyboard from LogicKey. www.logickeyboard.com . 2 versions; a multi-media board and a somewhat smaller "classic" keyboard. Only $95, and seems to have all the bells and whistles that more expensive boards have, except no onboard mouse or controller. Just thought I'd pass that along since I've seen a couople inquiries in the past and this is a newcomer to the marketplace.
    Cheers,
    Alan
    Last edited by AJL14; 05-02-2008, 09:54 PM.
Working...
X