X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    shueardm

• shueardm
    replied
    Windows 11 support is coming in December. No need to rush , it will be here soon enough,.

Leave a comment:

• noafilm

• noafilm
    replied
    From what I have read windows 11 becomes important if you have a 12th gen processor which has a combination of performance and efficiency cores, win 11 seems to be designed to make the most use of that so there you might see performance differences compared to win 10.

Leave a comment:

• jordaneasthere

• jordaneasthere
    replied
    there is something under the hood which is better but honest it felt like just the same - so no reason to rush to it, but probably no reason not to have it when things have been tested on it.

Leave a comment:

• James48

• James48
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    there is no need for third party anti virus, the one that comes with Win10 is good, it is all I use on all PC
    Thank you all for the important support that has ensured that Edius X now works well for me in Windows 11 as well.

bye,
    James48

Leave a comment:

• shueardm

• shueardm
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    there is no need for third party anti virus, the one that comes with Win10 is good, it is all I use on all PC
    yeah. A little common sense fills in any gaps. Nothing more annoying than Kaspesky or Norton messages all day long.

Leave a comment:

• AltonBenefield

• AltonBenefield
    replied
    COVID-19 might have developed into a zombie apocalypse if we hadn't been compelled to stay indoors due to the present epidemic. Technology is keeping us linked and reassuring us that everything will be fine. What if your electrical and digital equipment isn't up to the task? Your old computer speakers, for example, aren't loud enough for you to hear your boss from across the room, and you've already asked him to repeat himself three times, which is humiliating on a whole new level.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo

• antonsvideo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• James48

• James48
    replied
    Dear Anton and BernH, I want to thank you very much, now I think it works well, this time the Export is completely completed without stuttering.

I like to know I've done the right handling this time, please?

I have currently run 3 Edius X Video file Exports without any problems, I am very happy with this. :-)

Reinstalling McAfee doesn't seem like a good plan to me anymore.

It now seems that NewBlue Titler 7 Pro now also functions better, before that the Timeline needle always stopped on a TP7 Title?
    I hope that the Systems Settings are also set as well as possible for NB TP7.

See my attachment, please. Export Video File in Edius X at Nov-8-2021.docx
    Attached Files
    James48
    Last edited by James48; 11-08-2021, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BernH

• BernH
    replied
    Originally posted by James48 View Post
    BernH:
    Try disabling the hardware encoder check box and see if the file will export using CPU instead of GPU. If it does, it tends to point to the GPU driver as the problemAnton: can I see your export settings and your project settings to tell you the cause of the error

Anton:
    can I see your export settings and your project settings to tell you the cause of the error

BernH and Anton, thank you very much.
    I'm glad you want to pass this knowledge on, as Anton asked I made a screenshot of all System Setting items and put it in a Word file,
    I see that the option Hardware Encoder appears twice, I want to ask you which Hardware Decoder settings should be changed.

System Settings options:
    Importer/Exporter - AVCHD
    Importer/Exporter - HEVC

Regards
    James48
    Edius X System Settings Nov-7-2021.docx
    James,

As Anton mentioned you selected a recently used preset in the export window. Use a fresh one and you will be able to uncheck the use hardware option. That is the hardware encoder we are referring to. The ones you mentioned in the settings dialogues include the hardware decoders. We don't want to disable decoding, just the encoding option in the exporter dialogue. This is why Anton asked to see the full panel.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo

• antonsvideo
    replied
    you are using a recently used preset, can you try a fresh one and I need to see the full panel so I can see if you are using hardware encoder or not

also, try the NVIDIA exporter and see if that works

AVP-0383.png

Leave a comment:

• James48

• James48
    replied
    Here is my main computer data, pls.
    Housing:
    Corsair Obsidian 750D big tower
    CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K 4.7 GHz
    Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming
    Graphics card: Asus Rog Strix GeForge 1080 A8GBRAM: 8GB Memory type: GDDR5X Memory speed: 10.01 GHz
    Memory Corsair: D432GB 3600-18 Vengeance LPX bk K2 COR (32GB)
    Power supply: Corsair RM750750 Watt
    Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 RGB
    C:\ SSD Card 2TB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 2000,3 GB SN: S4J4NJ0NC12843Z

Print to file data.png

Edius X Export Settings Nov-7-2021.png
    Attached Files
    James48
    Last edited by James48; 11-07-2021, 02:01 PM. Reason: Add Print to file data

Leave a comment:

• James48

• James48
    replied
    BernH:
    Try disabling the hardware encoder check box and see if the file will export using CPU instead of GPU. If it does, it tends to point to the GPU driver as the problemAnton: can I see your export settings and your project settings to tell you the cause of the error

Anton:
    can I see your export settings and your project settings to tell you the cause of the error

BernH and Anton, thank you very much.
    I'm glad you want to pass this knowledge on, as Anton asked I made a screenshot of all System Setting items and put it in a Word file,
    I see that the option Hardware Encoder appears twice, I want to ask you which Hardware Decoder settings should be changed.

System Settings options:
    Importer/Exporter - AVCHD
    Importer/Exporter - HEVC

Regards
    James48
    Edius X System Settings Nov-7-2021.docx

Leave a comment:

• jordaneasthere

• jordaneasthere
    replied
    I was having the same issue but it is now fixed

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Ohhh, Anton, I forgot to ask if the boxes under Public should also be checked in Windows 11 Firewall?
    I have public ticked as well

Leave a comment:

• BernH

• BernH
    replied
    Thank you very much, I send you 1 attachment with the Error Code, please.
    I will also send you a Word.docx file containing the security data.

Regards,
    James48
    James, as you will see in that render error message, it says it has failed because the hardware encoder is not available. The hardware encoder is the Intel GPU built intp an Intel processor used for quicksync. It not being available is either because you have the hardware encoder enabled in the export window and are either trying to export in a format (framerate, frame size, erc.) that isn't supported or the intel GPU core, or the driver version you have isn't compatible with Edius. Since you are trying to make this work in Win11, I would lean more towards an incompatible driver, as Windows has probably installed it's own version that Edius won't work with.

Try disabling the hardware encoder check box and see if the file will export using CPU instead of GPU. If it does, it tends to point to the GPU driver as the problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X