Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    You need to use EDIUS 9.30 or earlier in order to make a device preset for analog capture using the MXO2

all versions after 9.30 no longer work

Leave a comment:

• BernH
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I have a Matrox MXO2 sitting on the shelf, I am thinking about using it as a boat anchor
    I still have my Matrox MX02 mini max running with Edius 9 and an IP4K sitting next to me that I took out to use the MX02. It will be sad to see the MX02 not be used with Edius when I finally move to Edius X, but I'm hoping I can still use it for analog capture purposes perhaps with a dual load of X and 9, unless BM comes out with an inexpensive card that isn't broken like the IP4K is for analogue capture. The matrox suff used to be excellent at A to D video processing. (might be a little biased there though since Matrox is a Canadian company and I used to be a dealer for them)

Leave a comment:

• Thor
    replied
    Unless you still have an ancient computer with a PCI slot, you should probably just recycle it.

Kind of sad. I still have a couple of them. My first capture cards.

Leave a comment:

• John Lewis
    replied
    I have 2 of them

Leave a comment:

• ulyssesvideo
    replied
    Iam still using my dv storm card... one of the best products canopus ever made!

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I have a Matrox MXO2 sitting on the shelf, I am thinking about using it as a boat anchor

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    started a topic DVstorm, what to do with it?

DVstorm, what to do with it?

i have a DVstorm that has been sitting in a draw for a million years. Does anyone use these anymore? Should I just throw it away or would someone want it? I hate to just throw it away if someone could still use it.
Working...
X