No announcement yet.

DVstorm, what to do with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have all my card sins DV RexRT, I have owned all GV cards sins then til Storm 3G. All of them are in a box in my storeroom because I never found it in my heart getting rid of them, just like all those cameras I have ever owned, except one camera that were stolen from me in a burglary in to my house.
    Last edited by johannesj; 09-10-2021, 01:29 PM.
    JoiCam´s
    Edit station1: i7 6700K 4 ghz, 32gb ram, Edius 9 Workgroup, Davinci Resolve studio 16, 8GB GPU & Intensity Pro 4K
    2: 17" Laptop i7 w: Edius 9 Workgroup
    3: HPxw8600 dual 3ghz Xeon, STORM 3G, , Edius 7, 32 GB ram.
    4: Edius 7, Supermicro x7da8 dual 3ghz Xeon.
    Audio: Protools & Nuendo, M-Audio and Presonus interfaces, control surfaces and preamps, dual 3ghz Xeon. 16gb Ram.
    Studio monitoring: Mackie 1402-VLZ Pro mixer and Mackie HR824 Spk. Panasonic surround system.
    And more

Comment

If you have the room, it's great to have your own museum! I recently disposed of old camcorders, digital cameras and a Minolta Maxxum film camera. Just collecting dust and not good for anything anymore. : (
      Regards,

Jon

#1: Iwill DK8N, 2 x 270 Opterons, 2 Gb RAM, WinXPPro-32, Edius 5.51, NX PCI-X & HDV Expansion, ProCoder 3, Imaginate 2, Sony WV-DR9, Sony EDV-9500, Sony GV-D200.
      #2: Asus P5E, Q9400, WinXPPro-32, Edius 6.07, HD Spark
      #3: Edius SP with Breakout Box, Win10, Edius 7.53

Comment

I still have my first camera, sony V6000 HI8.. was a great camera in it day...... then I got the Panasonic Supercam... that was a fantastic camera

Comment

I got a MVR-2000 board I am still holding, Mpeg 2 is making a comeback isn't it? I just need GV to make some Windows 10/11 drivers. :rolleyes:
          AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, AMD Radeon 6800XT, 64GB RAM, EDIUS X WG.

Comment

you can use Matrox MXO2 using it as a boat anchor

Comment

I was keeping the old boards from my DV RexRt for sometime till I came to reality that they will never be usable again. I finally chucked them in the trash. Next thing to go will be my Sony TRV900 cams. Seems they will only sell for about $20 or so on ebay and don't make much of a door jam.
              Ken

Comment

Originally posted by EasternLook View Post
                I was keeping the old boards from my DV RexRt for sometime till I came to reality that they will never be usable again. I finally chucked them in the trash. Next thing to go will be my Sony TRV900 cams. Seems they will only sell for about $20 or so on ebay and don't make much of a door jam.
                That brings back some memories! TRV900. I bought one so I could get still shots/pictures off the DV tape. That clunky drive that plugged into the camcorder that you could record stills onto. Slow and not good quality but at the time it was the best option for grabbing a still off a video of my horses while outside. My how things have streamlined.
                Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

Working...
                X