EDIUS 4 Broadcast with Quadro 4000 pcie card and DVRex overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS 4 Broadcast with Quadro 4000 pcie card and DVRex overlay

Hi everyone, I'm bringing back an old system for archival purposes.
    The DVRex-RT is in a Gigagbyte GA-EX58-UD5 board with a Nvidia Quadro 4000 PCIe card and Windows XP SP3. Everything works except the video overlay, it shows only one frame between window moves. Has anyone ever gotten the DVRex to work with a PCIe video card?
    Also, I need an update... EDIUS broadcast 4.24 it was the last version that supported DVRex-RT.

John
    John Glantz

Cannot help you with EDIUS 4.6 unfortunately.
    If you need an upgrade to the current version please visit
    Dutch Resellers .
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 03-14-2019, 05:08 AM.
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply Steve. I already have Edius 8 workgroup for my other system. I'm just trying to save my investment.
      I believe it was a simple Canopus.ini file adjustment to get it to work but I don't know what to do.
      John Glantz

Comment

Try this old thread https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/...lay#post153365

There is also a link to Puget system's info for the older cards.

https://rulpogt.wordpress.com/2009/0...hardware-2008/
        Main Editor - Edius 8.53 AdobeCC Mini Monitor 4K Intel X99P SLI Intel Core i7 6800K CPU Gigabyte GTX980 SanDisk Ultra Video SSD 1XINTEL System SSD 16GB Kingston DDR4 2400 RAM VisTitle 2.8 Onboard Sound 10GBE LAN WIN10Pro 64bit

Encoding - Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT Intel 4790K CPU Gigabyte GTX550Ti Gigabyte GTX980 Western Digital HDD's LG Blu-ray drive, 16GB Kingston DDR3 1600 RAM BMD Mini Monitor 4K Edius 8.53 Creative Cloud Win 10 64bit Pro
        www.nakedeyedv.com

Comment

Thank you, I'll give it a try.
          John Glantz

Comment

Working...
          X