Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius hardware

Dear all ,

i am using matrox RTX100 form long time.. i want to move now to EDIUS.. can you please advise me the best capture and editing card from EDIUS. use to make events and marriage video so , i need real time editing with effects..

i came to know that there is EDIUS pro editing software.. but which capture card do you recommend form grad valley with EDIUS Pro

also i need recommended system spec.

with regards
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 09-10-2013, 06:34 PM. Reason: email edited out

First of all, you do not HAVE to have a dedicated capture card (depending on what you are doing). But I recommend the Storm 3G if you get one. Be advised it is not cheap. Also you may want to consider that with EDIUS 7, third party card sport is added, though not all at once. Black Magic is the first one being integrated.

AFA systems, check the signatures of people that post. Most have their system specs there. There are many options and it mainly depends on your budget.
    1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Unless you have a SDI infrastructure the Storm 3G is simply overkill. Depending on the formats you process you may just need a HDMI connection for a dedicated video monitor during editing. So you could either use a HDSpark from Grass Valley or an Intensity Pro from Blackmagic.

Comment

Working...
      X