• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS 6.06 intensity pro

EDIUS 6.06

I heard that EDIUS 6.06 support intensity pro
    hi guys just want to know

Nvidia , Ati ,intensity pro , HD spark (HDMI)

All this card .. can output edius project realtime right

Or Only Spark And Intensity can ( Didnt try yet )

And What is the benefit of HD spark VS intensity VS Graphic Card

Is it No Need to render like Our Old Storm 2 and Rex

Just wondering .. Why People still capture using intensity ( Since All is P2, And HDD)

Edius 6.06 Support intensity is Only input or also output

Please help ..
    seavideo

6.06 is not released yet, maybe if you wait you will find all your answers with the release and the release notes. GV or admin/mods can't and wont answer anything before a release.

Comment

Originally posted by timothychew View Post
      EDIUS 6.06

I heard that EDIUS 6.06 support intensity pro
      hi guys just want to know

Nvidia , Ati ,intensity pro , HD spark (HDMI)

All this card .. can output edius project realtime right

Or Only Spark And Intensity can ( Didnt try yet )

And What is the benefit of HD spark VS intensity VS Graphic Card

Is it No Need to render like Our Old Storm 2 and Rex

Just wondering .. Why People still capture using intensity ( Since All is P2, And HDD)

Edius 6.06 Support intensity is Only input or also output

Please help ..
      the Intensity is for capture only, you would only ever capture if file transfer is not an option

so the HDSpark will be perfect for output to a HDMI TV

the graphics card is for PC stuff only and is not suitable for video monitoring because it is RGB

render? EDIUS does most in realtime, you only need to render some third party plugin transitions and filters such as Boris or NewBlu

all EDIUS transitions and filters are realtime
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Just a few more days. We will answer most question when the update is released.
        I have posted many time that be Black Magic design board will be capture only with 6.06.
        Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Some people already capture with the Black Magic cards and then use the results in EDIUS. Right now they use the Black Magic capture program and capture into Black Magic formats which work in EDIUS. 6.06 should let you do the same thing but using EDIUS capture presumably into EDIUS formats.
          This means realtime playback etc should be the same as before.
          EDIUS silver certified trainer.
          Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
          Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
          Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

BM codecs are just standard uncompressed 8/10bit formats, so they should work natively in Eidus 6 (whatever software was used to capture).
            One main advantage- Edius capture engine is way more reliable than BM own software (at least with Storm3G). It will also allow you to capture to HQX and other codecs and file will have TC- I assume.
            These days card is just to pass uncompressed data (in most cases)- encoding to specific codec is done on CPU as they have way enough power to do so.

Comment

THanks

I was just thinnking Intensity as a output card ...

If we output using HDMI out ( Nvidia and ATi )

What is the Goodness of Spark ... ?

Is it Nvidia Not RGB ...
              seavideo

Comment

Your GPU card (being it nVidia or ATI) provides RGB output either analog or digital via VGA, DVI or HDMI connection.

What you want is YUV signal which cards like the HDspark outputs.
                Only YUV output to a TV monitor will show the Edius timeline as is on a TV.
                If you create a DVD or BluRay, it will look the same from the timeline as while playing a disc when monitored using YUV signal.

If you produce for the WEB only you can monitor on a PC monitor using RGB as it will be viewed by others also using RGB.
                Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.54 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.
                EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.
                wavearts / neatvideo / tmpgenc / hitfilm / imaginate / affinity

Comment

SoundFreak_HD

Thanks .. If I use HDMI to Composite or YUV Converter ,,
                  Will it work ..

BY the way SoundFreak_HD are u from malaysia also?
                  seavideo

Comment

BM also uses a mjpeg CODEC which Edius can use. I have a BM card and a Spark im really not sure who this benefits but its nice to see them go in that direction.
                    Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

Comment

Yes- BM MJPEG codec is quite good-quite fast (multithreaded), but HQX is better and Edius does smart rendering with GV codecs.

Comment

Originally posted by timothychew View Post
                        SoundFreak_HD

Thanks .. If I use HDMI to Composite or YUV Converter ,,
                        Will it work ..

BY the way SoundFreak_HD are u from malaysia also?
                        As I don't have a BM card my self I'm not aware of the in's & out's but it is capable of other codec's then native Edius.
                        Also, if you have Edius as your main NLE it's advisable to use HQ or HQX codec.

As speculation on my part I highly doubt that it will allow you to captive in the troublesome .mov format.

But as with al unreleased products from GV we really have to wait and test once it is out in the open.

P.s. I'm born & raised in the Netherlands and residing in Kota Kinabalu.
                        Last edited by SoundFreak_HD; 12-07-2011, 12:09 AM.
                        Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.54 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.
                        EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.

Comment

Rand

Can BM act like Sparck
                          seavideo

Comment

Inside Edius the BM card can only capture and NOT output.
                            The HDspark can NOT capture, only output through HDMI.
                            Tony D.

Comment

Also, if you have both cards in the system and you hook both outputs up, HD SPARK will handle all things Edius and the Intensity will handle capture with Direct Show drivers and output of AE, Photoshop and Premiere....if you so choose to use it.
                              Jerry
                              Six Gill DV
                              www.sgdvtutorials.com
                              If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                              http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                              Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Working...
                              X