No announcement yet.

HDSpark with Edius 5.12 on W7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought an HDSPARK card. My system is Win XP 64 bit. I have to reinstall EDIUS 5.1, or don't need it?

Comment

Win XP 64 bit is no good for Edius

Vista 64 bit is good

Win7 64bit is much better
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by eshamis View Post
        Hi! What about HDSpark card with Win XP 64Bit.
        Interesting how users can ask for new hardware drivers for an 10 year old O.S.

How evermuch I love (and still do) XP, it's really time to close that chapter and move on.

Vista sucked, but Win 7 is not all that bad, I recently made the move from XP and are pretty pleased.

Try It .............

Comment

EDIUS 5.12 works perfectly in my win xp 64 bit. My only question is: I have to reinstall Edius for using with my new HDSpark, or just install the drivers for the HDSpark?
          Thank you.
          Last edited by Jeordie; 02-16-2010, 08:08 AM.

Comment

if you can find a driver, install the driver only

64bit drivers were made for vista and win7

maybe someone hacked one to make it XP compliant?
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Driver only, no need to re-instal Edius.
              I do however wish you Lots of luck to force vista 64 or Win 7 64 drivers to install under XP.

I you did find a way please share with us :)

Comment

Originally posted by SoundFreak View Post
                Driver only, no need to re-instal Edius.
                I do however wish you Lots of luck to force vista 64 or Win 7 64 drivers to install under XP.

I you did find a way please share with us :)
                Good news from Italy. I've just installed my new HDSpark and all went flawless in my Win XP 64 OS. Driver installed with no problem and now I can look a wonderful result on my Flatron LG.
                Thank you guys.
                Last edited by Jeordie; 02-16-2010, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Hi Jeordie! Thank for good news about HD Spark and Wind XP 64.
                  Drivers from what OS(Win Vista 64/32, or Win7 64/32) did you use?
                  Did they come with the card or you downloaded them from Internet?
                  Thank you in advance

Comment

Hi Jeordie! Thank for good news about HD Spark and Wind XP 64.
                    Drivers from what OS(Win Vista 64/32, or Win7 64/32) did you use?
                    Did they come with the card or you downloaded them from Internet?
                    Thank you in advance
                    I've simply installed the HSX-E1 drivers that I've found in the Edius 5 DVD shipped with the card.

Comment

Hi Jeordie!
                      I don't have original Edius5 disc, What size this driver and can you do me a favorite send me by e-mail?
                      Thank you!

Comment

Hi Jeordie!
                        I don't have original Edius5 disc, What size this driver and can you do me a favorite send me by e-mail?
                        Thank you!
                        Gimme by MP your e-mail and tomorrow I send you the driver.

Comment

Working...
                        X