Looking for Zoom/Motion effect in Edius 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Zoom/Motion effect in Edius 4

I use Edius Pro because of its multicamera editing feature. Record for eg. a concert with five cameras, two of them are Sony HD cameras. I look for the feature like in Adobe Premiere Pro's fixed Motion effect where I can create an SD image from a part of the HD image or the whole, zoom in and out of the HD image, simulating a variable camera angle recording from the fixed angle recording. Is that possible to manage somehow in Edius Pro?

Not possible, sorry. There is only a way to zoom into an image with the Layout Tool (select clip and hit F7) but it does not have keyframes. 3d PinP is not resolution independent, so you're stuck with it.

Maybe Edius 5 will support it?

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

Perhaps Imaginate meets your needs?!

Comment

Imaginate is for photos only => not for video. This is not the solution.

Vote for "layout" with keyframes ...
          Edius 9.52 Pro & 8.53 WG - Win 10 64 - AMD-Ryzen 9 3900X - 32 Gb DDR4 - ASUS-PRIME X570-PRO - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER - SSD M.2 1000 Gb system + 3 x 3 Tb storage - 2 x 23" Full HD Monitors - M-Audio Studiophile AV40

Comment

Originally posted by Mokusmisi View Post
            I use Edius Pro because of its multicamera editing feature. Record for eg. a concert with five cameras, two of them are Sony HD cameras. I look for the feature like in Adobe Premiere Pro's fixed Motion effect where I can create an SD image from a part of the HD image or the whole, zoom in and out of the HD image, simulating a variable camera angle recording from the fixed angle recording. Is that possible to manage somehow in Edius Pro?

I do this with 3D Pip. You can't zoom in far but I get some very nice motion using it.

Experiment with it and see if you can use it :)

Mike

Comment

Yes, between getting it done and the choice between Layout and 3D PIP, I prefer 3D PIP.

So to get that (ie 3D PIP 'resolution independent') would bring Imaginate into play as well, for still or video compiles with audio, keyframes and all.

3D PIP resolution independent please.
              peterC
              ---------------------
              Edius 3 v3.62 beta / DVRexRT cards
              (Please don't throw stones, it works!)
              Edius 9 v3

Comment

This is a feature that we are well aware of :)

Mike

Comment

Working...
                X