X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
    A month ago I was asked to take part in a Survey for TGV. The promise was an $25 voucher for Amazon. Anyone eles take part and had vouchers? Admin error or con?

DD

I will ask about this but I have to lock it down. this is not about Edius and would be better asked in E-Mail.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• vienna1944er
    replied
    [email protected] was the mailadress from the "Brand Survey - Canopus"

if anyone have a better english than mine....

just for fun .... write the "Voucher-question" to this adress and reported the answer here

greetings .... old Vienna-Hans

Leave a comment:

• mark_m
    replied
    I haven't had my voucher either. Any of them. I must have done that questionnaire a dozen times..

Leave a comment:

• bhmm9999
    replied
    I participated too, so hope I get added to list if vouchers are issued.
    thx.
    bob

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by Aristotelis View Post
    $25 are not enough to buy something...They might wait for us to take part on a few more surveys and then send us a serious voucher...:-)
    I buy Blu-ray movie, and they start at $19.95 and up, so that is enough for a free Blu-ray movie. (-:
    BTW Amazon is a great place to buy Blu-ray movie, free shipping and cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    I got the promise as well. Considering that the wording of the survey was confusing and I didn't really understand what they wanted to know about what particular product, my answers were not particularly helpful as a result. The voucher may have been offered in that same confusing vein and may never appear.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Timo
    replied
    I´m also still waiting.I got the mail on 5/25/07

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    $25 are not enough to buy something...They might wait for us to take part on a few more surveys and then send us a serious voucher...:-)

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
    A month ago I was asked to take part in a Survey for TGV. The promise was an $25 voucher for Amazon. Anyone eles take part and had vouchers? Admin error or con?

DD
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I want it, I buy Blu-ray movies from Amazon all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    I participated in this survey => no trace of such a promise, I did it for free :-)

Leave a comment:

• vienna1944er
    replied
    same question from other location......[= vienna]

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    started a topic Where's my Voucher ?

Where's my Voucher ?

DD
Working...
X