This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my Voucher ?

A month ago I was asked to take part in a Survey for TGV. The promise was an $25 voucher for Amazon. Anyone eles take part and had vouchers? Admin error or con?

DD

same question from other location......[= vienna]
    Edius 5,51 / Edius 6.08 / Edius 6.54(b) / Neo 3.0 / Neo 3.5

Comment

I participated in this survey => no trace of such a promise, I did it for free :-)
      Edius X - Edius 9.52 Pro - Win 10 64 - AMD-Ryzen 9 3900X - 32 Gb DDR4 - ASUS-PRIME X570-PRO - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER - SSD M.2 1000 Gb system + 3 x 3 Tb storage - 2 x 23" Full HD Monitors - M-Audio Studiophile AV40

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
        A month ago I was asked to take part in a Survey for TGV. The promise was an $25 voucher for Amazon. Anyone eles take part and had vouchers? Admin error or con?

DD
        Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I want it, I buy Blu-ray movies from Amazon all the time.
        I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

$25 are not enough to buy something...They might wait for us to take part on a few more surveys and then send us a serious voucher...:-)
          Aristotelis Bafaloukos
          Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
          BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

I´m also still waiting.I got the mail on 5/25/07
            Canopus-stuff: EZDV,Raptor,Storm,NX,all EDIUS-versions, all Procoder versions, ADVC-series, Imaginate 1+2, and so on...... ;-)

Comment

I got the promise as well. Considering that the wording of the survey was confusing and I didn't really understand what they wanted to know about what particular product, my answers were not particularly helpful as a result. The voucher may have been offered in that same confusing vein and may never appear.

Thanks!
              Sincerely,

Mike Truly
              ----------------------------------------------------------------
              Truly Media
              www.trulymedia.com

System1: Edius 7.41|Storm Mobile|Dual Xeon 3.1 (20 cores w HT OFF)|128GB RAM|Dual 512 SSDs|7TB RAID5|Dual Quadro5000s|Win7_64

System2: EdiusNX+Exp|Edius 6.03|Procoder3|XP32|Dual Xeon 3.6|4GB RAM|U320 RAID0 15K

Comment

Originally posted by Aristotelis View Post
                $25 are not enough to buy something...They might wait for us to take part on a few more surveys and then send us a serious voucher...:-)
                I buy Blu-ray movie, and they start at $19.95 and up, so that is enough for a free Blu-ray movie. (-:
                BTW Amazon is a great place to buy Blu-ray movie, free shipping and cheap.
                I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

I participated too, so hope I get added to list if vouchers are issued.
                  thx.
                  bob

Comment

I haven't had my voucher either. Any of them. I must have done that questionnaire a dozen times..

Comment

[email protected] was the mailadress from the "Brand Survey - Canopus"

if anyone have a better english than mine....

just for fun .... write the "Voucher-question" to this adress and reported the answer here

greetings .... old Vienna-Hans
                      Edius 5,51 / Edius 6.08 / Edius 6.54(b) / Neo 3.0 / Neo 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post

DD

I will ask about this but I have to lock it down. this is not about Edius and would be better asked in E-Mail.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X