Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    I have to throw my vote for keeping it into Imaginate until you are ready and then creating a file... This has worked well for me for years. :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Thanks to the inspiration from this thread I have Imaginate ordered and should arrive today!

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• bhmm9999
    replied
    Definitely size related

HI,

Just wanted to check back and let you know it was related to larger files. In this case a few unedited photos in the 10mb to 50mb range.

Once you get used to using Imaginate without rendering, it feels too time consuming to have to render AVIs. It is so much more efficient to keep Imaginate open and switch back and forth with Edius until you get your timing and moves just right. Been doing it this way for years. If you aren't doing try it.

Thanks for the advice.
    bob

Leave a comment:

• COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    replied
    Imaginate & Edius

Originally posted by bhmm9999 View Post
    From the land of the bizarre...

My .img imaginate clips randomly loose there photo images and are being replaced with the placecard Imaginate Logo.

This happens everytime I render to .WMV, .FLV and or burn to DVD. The files/timeline play fine until it is rendered to any of the above. However, everything renders fine to a Canopus HQ DV file.

I can get the lost images to reappeare by opening the file in Imaginate and resaving it. But as soon as I render the timeline the placeholders reappear.

Worked around it for time being.

Thanks,
    Bob

We had the same problem with individual files that were too large and also found that there is a limit of files you can put in. There might be a connection between the size of the file and the number of files you can use.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by bhmm9999 View Post

My .img imaginate clips randomly loose there photo images and are being replaced with the placecard Imaginate Logo.

This happens everytime I render to .WMV, .FLV and or burn to DVD. The files/timeline play fine until it is rendered to any of the above. However, everything renders fine to a Canopus HQ DV file.

I can get the lost images to reappeare by opening the file in Imaginate and resaving it. But as soon as I render the timeline the placeholders reappear.

Thanks,
    Bob
    I have that problem when I use many very large images, Imaginate has a limit of how much it can hold, if this is the problem, render out with mute audio from it won't help, you have to cut down the amount of images per .img.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    I do the same as Anton. I love Imaginate...

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I have a different workflow which works all the time

I render out a video with mute audio from IM2 and use that video in Edius

Leave a comment:

• bhmm9999
    started a topic Imaginate and Edius

Imaginate and Edius

Thanks,
    Bob
Working...
X