Edius 4.x and PhotoAlbum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 4.x and PhotoAlbum

I hear that Photoalbum doesn't work with Edius 4.0 any more. Is there an alternative? Are there plans to enable it again under 4.5? It's a beautiful plug-in and would be a shame to loose it alltogether...

Photoalbum is a discontinued product...You can find a few similar transitions in prodad adorage
    Aristotelis Bafaloukos
    Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
    BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

Even if it is discontinued, why would GV not make it available to Edius any more? Maybe I am on the wrong track, but I think that the same company should keep supporting their own add-ons. PhotoAlbum was sufficiently expensive to justify this.

Comment

Suggestion: send it in as a "feature request" => I'll vote for it
        Edius 9.52 Pro & 8.53 WG - Win 10 64 - AMD-Ryzen 9 3900X - 32 Gb DDR4 - ASUS-PRIME X570-PRO - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER - SSD M.2 1000 Gb system + 3 x 3 Tb storage - 2 x 23" Full HD Monitors - M-Audio Studiophile AV40

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
          Suggestion: send it in as a "feature request" => I'll vote for it
          Go for it! While the two products are most definitely EOL, there's always the possibility of releasing a strictly unsupported, discontinued PA2 plug-in as was done with Xplode Professional.

Comment

Sorry for the dumb question, but I can't find the option to turn my new thread into a poll. How do I do that under the feature request section?

Comment

The moderators of this forum will do that for you.
              Just wait and see.
              Edius 9.52 Pro & 8.53 WG - Win 10 64 - AMD-Ryzen 9 3900X - 32 Gb DDR4 - ASUS-PRIME X570-PRO - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER - SSD M.2 1000 Gb system + 3 x 3 Tb storage - 2 x 23" Full HD Monitors - M-Audio Studiophile AV40

Comment

Even if it is discontinued, why would GV not make it available to Edius any more?
                Afaik the programmer team doesn't exist anymore. Furthermore, PA is SD only. Since Xplode is still there in Edius 4.x I assume that the adaptation of Xplode Pro was not a very difficult task. PA is a different story, though.

Comment

Photo albomn in Edius 4

Try this.....it works...install Edius 3, they co-exsist on the the same PC...but after the installation of ver. 4,..... and do your albumn edits and save as AVI file....or if you have another PC, do it there and export via a flash drive as an AVI file...I do it because there is no other way...

Comment

Thats what I also do. It works, but what about converting it to HD?

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                      The moderators of this forum will do that for you.
                      Just wait and see.
                      I will also vote for it..
                      I need Photo Album!
                      Where is the poll?

I workaround the Photo Album problem with:
                      http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...read.php?t=437

Comment

It's here:

http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...read.php?t=894

Comment

Working...
                        X