No announcement yet.

Copying Titles Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it is time for me to move to Boris FX then ... I know it is expensive, but, I can't stand a product that works on half a leg and no fingers !!!
    TingSern
    --------------------------------------
    Edius 9.4 Pro, Lenovo P72 workstation laptop, 64GB RAM, Xeon CPU, Windows 10 Pro (64 bits), 2 x 2TB Samsung M2.NVME and 1 x 4TB Samsung SSD internal. Panasonic UX180 camera, Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema

Comment

as far as I know, inscriber sold the product and the new owners have placed them in the legacy range of products, meaning no further development
      but not in one step......
      first step : Leitch Technology Completes Acquisition of Inscriber ..... January 2005
      second step: announced today that Harris has completed its previously announced acquisition of Leitch October 2005 http://www.broadcast.harris.com/news...kup&pr_id=1697

and at 2007 looks on Harris -Site:

Historical Products:
      RTX HD
      VideoCarte
      VMP Studio
      TitleMotion
      TitleMotion Pro

and at 2009 ..... never to find this old document or TitleMotion Pro on Harris Web-Sites

friendly greetings from the "inhouse-librarian" ....... old (but not morbid) Hans ;-))
      Last edited by vienna1944er; 02-19-2009, 10:05 AM.
      Edius 5,51 / Edius 6.08 / Edius 6.54(b) / Neo 3.0 / Neo 3.5

Comment

Now we know why barking at Canopus won't get anything changed to TM Pro ... I think they better look at BorisFX Graffiti then. If the owners already sweep it under the carpet, I guess - we better get out of TM Pro then.
        TingSern
        Edius 9.4 Pro, Lenovo P72 workstation laptop, 64GB RAM, Xeon CPU, Windows 10 Pro (64 bits), 2 x 2TB Samsung M2.NVME and 1 x 4TB Samsung SSD internal. Panasonic UX180 camera, Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema

Comment

BorisFX .... the next Problem on this corner...

this is only a solution for Edius 4.1

4.5 and 5.0 and 5.01 ore not supported Hosts for Boris FX, equal if it is litlte Graffiti or big RED....

bad, but true..... ask Anton about \ for this....

Please, excuse my "gibberish" english ...... all the best from europe\austriavienna ....old Hans
          Edius 5,51 / Edius 6.08 / Edius 6.54(b) / Neo 3.0 / Neo 3.5

Comment

Hi Hans,

I will tell you later tonight after I try to install the trial version of Graffiti (latest version) - and see if it works :-).

Thanks.

Never mind - no need to wait - on their online help, they only support EDIUS 3.5 and 4 only. So - I don't even need to install the trial version !!!
            Last edited by tingsern; 02-19-2009, 10:33 AM.
            TingSern

Comment

Originally posted by tingsern View Post
              the owners already sweep it under the carpet, I guess - we better get out of TM Pro then.
              That's why is is important for Canopus / GV / and us end users that more attention is spend to have 3rd party software providers to join the Edius family.

You can not compare PPro with Edius as a "same" product, Edius is very good in my eyes (fast and super stable) but it loses to any other available product regarding plugins (title / video effects / audio).
              PPro or others are not "loved" for the fact that they are better, it's just that they are compatible with almost anything that floats around, the good & the bad.

And Movie factory or Insciber doesn't do much when you wan't more than ...... well basic.
              Don't get me wrong, it's great to have this ver. 5 bundle, but because all of the mentioned hickups here and there, my red dongle is in the drawer, I went back to green using 4.61)

Izothope is a great product, but it breaks Edius, vst plugins never worked well (3.x to 5.x), so there are still a lot of hurdels and hickups to overcome , not only the almost beaten to death save vs save as ......

Comment

SoundFreak is right - Edius is GREAT but there are a few simple things which may make our live more pleasurable.

We spent hundreds hours reading and writing requests on the forum. Thanks a lot for the comunity. But after all these days (since DVRAPTOR childhood) Im very TIRED and have almost NO HOPE that "Edius Goods" are willing to implement these simpe issues.

Im not talking about second part software but Quick Titler can be improved

Comment

Just a note on BORIS RED
                  It had real problems in 4.61, "incorrect field order" with HDV OK in SD but with the advent of 5.1 and the upgrade of Boris 4.3.1 this has disappeared although it is not listed on the fixed problems in the Boris update. NOTE I have not tried it in SD perhaps the field order problem has swapped?
                  Anton still tells us this problem is not fixed but I can assure you on my system it works perfectly.
                  To check it out after loading the update try an "Explode" filter, it used to jitter but now is as smooth as a baby's ......
                  The only real problem is Boris is difficult to get your head around to start with and the render times are LONG
                  Once I bought the training video which I still have to consult regularly, must be getting too old, It is just great, I like it better than Hyroglyph
                  Regards Barry
                  Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
                  GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 [email protected], 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors
                  Canon XH-A1/ Canon HF-G30, GoPro Hero3 Black, Edit @1920 50p HQ preset

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
                  Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,

Comment

the problem remains unfixed with BorisFX 9

wrong field order happens when using SD D1 and HD and HDV

thy may have fixed Boris Red, but not BorisFX9
                    Anton Strauss
                    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X