• Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    There's always EDL export...

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    It is normal with every computer program even Microsoft word, if you save in the latest format, earlier versions will not open it.
    It is due to the increase in components that the earlier version would not work with.
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Usually, the higher version will have functionalities that are not present in the lower versions. So - migrating from lower to higher is the norm - but, I don't think migrating downwards exists for a lot of software.

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    New versions of most SW projects NEVER load into old versions- when you load a new version you "save as", its a basic. Try searching the autosaves or back-ups for one before you screwed up.
    As for GV solving it.......NO chance , they have important things to work on.

DD

Leave a comment:

• paulojbsilva
    replied
    Is it possible that canopus will solve this, or is it normal in all Edius versions?

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    I hope you have a backup of the EDIUS 4 projects before you put in EDIUS 5 - if not, you got to redo everything again in EDIUS 4 :-(.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Edius is backwards compatable but not forward.
    Therefore, Edius 5 projects will not open in Edius 4

Leave a comment:

• paulojbsilva
    started a topic Edius 5 in Edius 4

Edius 5 in Edius 4

Hi,
    I recently downloaded the Edius 5 Trial and edited a video. I then tried to open that project in my edius 4 and I got an invalid data error...
    Anyone knows what's happening?
    Thanks.
Working...
X