• antonsvideo
    replied
    EDIUS 6.02 has saving problems

be sure to apply update 6.07 (free)

Leave a comment:

• gerritgrobler
    replied
    Please help TMP won't save my titles, and I have a deadline

I am producing TV programmes, preaching the Gospel on TV, I need to produce titles with scriptures, so there are many. If I create such a title, TMP does not save it under the name I type in, but under a random numer: just "3" or "46". At first it worked if I saved it in a different location, like another hard drive. But now nothing works. Please help. I don't know how to get it to work. I have Edius 6.02 and Titlemotion Pro. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by aldigitalguy View Post
    Then remove Edius 4. Next install Edius 5 and copy the folder into the new Edius 5 folder. Open Edius 5 and there it is Titlemotion Pro! Works great so far!
    Sorry, is it possible to install TM into Canopus folder ot it has to stay into Edius 5 folder?

Leave a comment:

• WillBellJr
    replied
    Not that I have Edius v5 or the HDStorm yet, but are you saying the disc's installer won't let you install into an Edius v5 installation?

I was just looking at my TitleMotion Pro disc yesterday and was wondering the same thing - will it still work.

XPlode Pro v4 also - I see no mention of that around this parts!

-Will

Leave a comment:

• wilddog
    replied
    Because TM is not included in the HDStorm bundle

Leave a comment:

• redgum
    replied
    I think because purchasers of HD Storm & Bay don't get Titlemotion Pro. Don't know why?

Leave a comment:

• ken7
    replied
    Why would this be easier than the normal installation? Just insert the new TM disc and then insert the old one when asked.

Leave a comment:

• aldigitalguy
    started a topic Titlemotion Pro

Titlemotion Pro

I found a very simple way to install Titlemotion Pro. Before removing Edius 4 to install Edius 5, copy the Titlemotion folder from the program files Edius 4 folder. Then remove Edius 4. Next install Edius 5 and copy the folder into the new Edius 5 folder. Open Edius 5 and there it is Titlemotion Pro! Works great so far!
Working...
X