Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tobe
    replied
    Well, Anton, as usual, you nailed it. I updated my graphics card drivers and like magic, they all came back. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    1. update the graphics card driver and then try again

2. I know that there is a Storm hack for when there is no overlay but I have no experience with this hack, maybe HDSTORMDAVE formerly known as STORMDAVE remembers

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    replied
    I tried Anton's suggestion...no change...still no image in either preview or recorder monitors, but fine output from the time line through firewire to my monitor, so I can still work. Any other suggestions? I'll be away for the weekend, but willing to try "whatever" when I get back.
    TIA.

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    replied
    thanks, Anton...I will. I have been using type 3 but will try the others...

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    try some of the many overlay possibilities and restart Edius after each change
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...y-settings.gif

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    started a topic Edius missing picture in preview and recorder

Edius missing picture in preview and recorder

Using Edius 3.62 (I know...old) with DV Storm..output from the time line looks fine in the video monitor through firewire, but I have lost image in Preview and Recorder screens on the Edius screen. any idea how to reset these so I can get my preview and output pix back? They used to be there :-)
    Seems I'm having a bunch of bothersome issues lately...still haven't been able to get Down-rezzed video from HDV camera to Edius...although that used to work also..
    Hmm..
Working...
X