X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I use Edius SP hardware with my v5 and XP Sp3 and have not experienced any izotope crashes

are you using motherboard audio or edius hardware audio? are your audio drivers up to date?
    I'm running full OHCI. No NX, no HDStorm. My audio is coming via the onboard audio from the motherboard. Since I have removed the second instance of the izotope things seem to have settled down alot. I may have to experiment with a smaller project and see what happens. I was getting close to wrapping that project up and wanted to get it stable so I could finish it. I will try to experiment with a smaller edit or some test files soon. Something that won't cause me stress if I have to start over.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    No Problems here with the NX.

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    replied
    I am using a [email protected] audio card without any problems at all.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I use Edius SP hardware with my v5 and XP Sp3 and have not experienced any izotope crashes

are you using motherboard audio or edius hardware audio? are your audio drivers up to date?

Leave a comment:

• tuyle
    replied
    Philip,
    I'm using 3 filters on an audio clip without any crash: AudioRestore, VocalEnhance & ParametricEQ. My project is in SD. I tried those filters on a HDV clip and it's running. Maybe something else can cause the crash ?

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    started a topic V5 Audio quirkiness

V5 Audio quirkiness

Been working on a V5 Project. I was using the new Izotope VSTs. Those work great...sort of. I started working on the project again today and one of my audio tracks already had a Multiband Compressor added along with a graphic equalizer. I still needed to fix it up a little so I added the AudioRestore per Anton's instructions. It really cleaned up the audio....problem is now Edius crashes alot. I deleted the Audio Restore VST and now all is stable again.

Seems when I added the 2 Izotope VSTs Edius had problems. Individually they worked great. I know I could render the audio file, replace and then use another VST to fix the problem. Not sure if any 2 of the VSTs affect it the same way. I had enough crashes and restarts that I don't want to experiment with it.

I just thought I would report that little quirkiness when using the VSTs.
Working...
X