Sharpen Filter in Edius 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpen Filter in Edius 5

I have been trying out the trial version of Edius 5. I assume that this does not contain all the filters of the full version, as I cannot find a straightforward Sharpen or Unsharp Mask filter?

I have tried the System Matrix Sharpen Filter, but this does not seem to have any effect.

A search of the forum throws up a "Blend filter" but this does not seem to be in the trial version either.

You should be looking for a filter called "Sharpness"
    If you need it in a Mask you can use it in Chrominance, Region, or create a Alpha Channel to use with a Keyer.
    Rusty Rogers | Films
    >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
    >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
    Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

In general you should know that the trial version contains all features and has full functionality...
      Aristotelis Bafaloukos
      Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
      BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
        You should be looking for a filter called "Sharpness"
        If you need it in a Mask you can use it in Chrominance, Region, or create a Alpha Channel to use with a Keyer.
        That is my point - there does not appear to be a straightforward "Sharpness" filter.

I have now made some progress with the matrix Sharpen filter. the effect of applying it is subtle, but the image is sharper.

Comment

Working...
        X