Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ludde
    replied
    about audio plug-ins, I found theese, they are all free, there is pretty much all you need, I have not tested them in edius, but they work in wavelab studio 6.1, cubase se and pro tools m-powered 7.4
    They are all vst

http://www.gersic.com/plugins/hosted/antress/

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    It is not supposed to work. I don't think you'll have much luck.

Leave a comment:

• spike4177
    replied
    Can you help me why xplodepro does'nt wokr with edius 5

Leave a comment:

• Alade
    replied
    Yup, a neat program....used it a couple of times....very quick and simple........But I am still on the hunt for a level meter that plugs into Edius...I found one that worked with v.3....or v.2, cant quite remember, and the builder has made some updates to it, and it is free, works well with media player and other programs, but not with Edius as he stated......it is either vertical or horizontal...looks nice....but cant seem to get it to work with edius.....The meters that are part of Edius are not as flexable as I would like..I prefer a pallette -like meter that I can place anywhere i wat it, and is accurate....... this is where I found those meters...they have a few good looking ones http://www.darkwood.demon.co.uk/ I think these are for recording only though...cant really remember.....
    Last edited by Alade; 10-07-2008, 02:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jim N
    replied
    Just as an aside I have found this program invaluable for auto adjusting levels and other things: http://www.conversationsnetwork.org/levelator

especially for less controlled environments like a speaker at a podium.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    in my case I often shoot talking heads with radio mike connected to channel1 with perfect level

now, with panning mode Edius3, when I right click the clip and choose monaural1, the track is dupliocated onto track2 and keeps the same level, this is what I need and want

with panning mode on standard, I lose half the level and I need to boost it with rubberband or filter or audio mixer to get it back to the correct level

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I am not sure if anyone is really using standard panning mode?
    We are. It makes more sense when going to an pro audio app. You don't get 1 duplicate but 1 devide where the sum is 100. It also makes more sense when going for dvd audio in a pro app.

Leave a comment:

• Alade
    replied
    yeh, I am getting used to using multiple timelines as well.....but v.3 was so nice......I use both.....v.4 for the advantages of multiple timelines, multi cam, and the fixes , but cant dump 3....not until I get a replacement for photo album......I still think , even though it had limitations, it was a very great plugin......got to see what v5 has to offer me......I must admit though, v3 has a real smooth look..4+ well had to get used to it....but I would NOT trade EDIUS for any other program......all I want to see now is a nice meter....like a seperate pallette, that I can place it anywhere I want while editing....maybe in V.501?...lol...no, I am not going to hold my breath.......

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Edius3 was a great version, very stable

however, I can no longer edit without multiple timelines (sequences)

Leave a comment:

• Alade
    replied
    tyanks...but I am still lagging behind with 4.52, and will NOT get rid of 3.62......just because i like photo Album, and use it in all my wedding videos....I personalise it for every client, from the cover to the pages....dont know why the wizards at GV cant build a plugin to get it to work in v.4 & v5....such a waste of program.....

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    also, make sure your Edius5 is preset for Edius3 compatible panning mode

if a project was started with panning mode on standard, you can still change it by right clicking the sequence tab

I am not sure if anyone is really using standard panning mode?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Alade
    replied
    Will try it on my next project.....

Leave a comment:

• tuyle
    replied
    Try to burn the DVD with this setup and let us know.
    On Edius - the the Audio Mixer: make sure the master @0.0 db (number at the bottom of the slide).
    Play audio on the timeline and adjust the volume so the master will have max @-10, but not over -6.

Leave a comment:

• Alade
    replied
    Yea, I know where to find it, just want to know which combination is best for accurate , or nearest accurate reading...thanks ......

Leave a comment:

• tuyle
    replied
    for Audio Ref Level: Project Setttings - Audio Reference Level: change to -20db
    for Audio Mixer of Edius: on the upper right hand corner, left click on the arrow down (next to X) - tick on Peak Meter & Full Scale

Alan, I'm talking about the Edius Audio Mixer ... :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X