EDIUS 5 and Logic Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS 5 and Logic Keyboard

Is Logic Keyboard (http://www.logickeyboard.com/shop/de...ssShopClosed=1) compatible with EDIUS 5?
    www.radekvolf.cz
    FMC TBU

NLE system: Intel Core2Quad @2.4GHz, Intel DG965WH, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 320GB system HDD, 1TB video RAID, Contour ShuttlePRO2, Behringer BCF2000, HDSTORM+, Edius 5, Procoder 3, preview HD LCD iiyama ProLite E2209HDS
    Camera rigs: RED ONE, Sony PDW-EX3, tripod Vinten PRO-5DP and OConnor 1030HD, Letus35 Extreme and 15mm rig, Zeiss Prime Lenses, Redrockmicro mattebox, 4x5,65 filters, Redrock follow focus, Redrockmicro shoulder mount

I also looked at that page a long time ago, it should be compatible as Edius 5 did not change much as regarding keyboard short cuts (Still customizable)

Keep in mind that this keyboard is not the nice Apple quality but the Cheapo plastic aka made in China "feel" (very sad)

Similar to the Canopus keyboard they gave me free when I bought Edius NX bundle, looks nice (acceptable) but not nice to touch (compared to Apple)

You could go for a standard Apple keyboard or Apple Pro (very nice - no color coding) but besides the "Apple Key" (like the Windows Key) doesn't work, the keys are heaven to touch ...............

Comment

Working...
    X