Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT02MHT
    replied
    Jerry, whilst waiting for a reply I noticed I had service pack 3 waiting to be installed. I did that and guess what.........I now have GPUFX.
    Thanks to all who contributed. I hope my solution helps others.
    Mike T

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by MT02MHT View Post
    I have installed driver 6.14.11.7516, uninstalled E5 then re-installed it, and still no GPU is shown. Any ideas?
    Have you had any other issues with the card interacting with other software or hardware in the system?

Here is a long shot. Uninstall E5 and then Go to the device manager and pick your display adapter.
    Right click and uninstall the card. Reboot the system. It should reboot as straight VGA. Load your driver and reboot.
    Now reinstall E5. Hopefully, you should have GPUFX installed.

Leave a comment:

• MT02MHT
    replied
    I have installed driver 6.14.11.7516, uninstalled E5 then re-installed it, and still no GPU is shown. Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    replied
    Driver update for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by MT02MHT View Post
    I have just installed E5 (from dvd) and it went smoothly.....until on starting the program I see there are no GPU transitions installed. I know they should appear in the Transitions folder under GPU. I have been through all the folders - definitely no GPU.
    My graphics card is NVidia 8600GT.
    Please help me
    Mike T
    I would do a driver update on the card.

Leave a comment:

• wags
    replied
    Hello
    I have that graphics card as well and the GPU transitions work fine here.
    1 .What driver version is your card usings? I'm on 175.16
    2. Is it the only graphics card in your computer.

Leave a comment:

• MT02MHT
    started a topic No GPU Transitions installed

No GPU Transitions installed

I have just installed E5 (from dvd) and it went smoothly.....until on starting the program I see there are no GPU transitions installed. I know they should appear in the Transitions folder under GPU. I have been through all the folders - definitely no GPU.
    My graphics card is NVidia 8600GT.
    Please help me
    Mike T
Working...
X