• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pjsssss
    replied
    Originally posted by clivew View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I know I'm a plonker - found the serial number myself. I have loaded the demo but there doesn't seem to be a facility to use the NHX card and so I have no output to my component external monitor. Is there any way that I can see the output in HD,
    Many thanks
    CliveW
    There are no drivers for the hardware in the trial version. Software only...

Leave a comment:

• clivew
    replied
    Serial number for the trial version of Edius 5

Hi Guys,
    I know I'm a plonker - found the serial number myself. I have loaded the demo but there doesn't seem to be a facility to use the NHX card and so I have no output to my component external monitor. Is there any way that I can see the output in HD,
    Many thanks
    CliveW

Leave a comment:

• jonandmarkuk
    replied
    Wish I'd ordered from PlanetPC. I'm away on a course all next week which is why I was wanted delivery this week.
    Wouldn't mind so much if where I ordered from bothered to applogise for misleading me into thinking they had it in stock. Have used them in the past and put a lot of money there way... not anymore.

As for the demo code, it's on the download page... took me a while to find it.

Leave a comment:

• clivew
    replied
    Serial number for the trial version of Edius 5

I have downloaded Ver 5 from the members demo download area using the link that was emailed to me. Would anyone be kind enough to tell where I find the serial number that is required to install the demo software.
    Many thanks Clive.

Leave a comment:

• MT02MHT
    replied
    Mine was delivered today but...........I was out filming and have to wait for a re-delivery on Monday. Drat!
    I ordered mine via Planet PC.
    Mike T

Leave a comment:

• AndyW69
    replied
    Hi, I ordered yesterday from a dealer who doesn't normally sell canopus, they phoned Holdan and were told the stock had arrived with them, I had my copies sent directly from Holdan and they are due to arrive on Monday

Andy

Leave a comment:

• jonandmarkuk
    started a topic Edius 5 in UK

Edius 5 in UK

Anyone been lucky enough to get hold of Edius 5 upgrades in the UK yet?
    I placed an order somewhere a week ago and then cancelled as another placed showed them in stock. After waiting I contacted them and told they expect to ship on Friday.. not explanation on why they were showing they had stock.

To me if somewhere shows 'in stock' that should mean in hand ready to post. Just wonder if anyone has been lucky yet or if we are still waiting :(
Working...
X