Can't Edit MP4V Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Edit MP4V Files

I only have a 2.79 GHZ pentium 4 computer with 1 gig of ram and a Nvidia FX5200 video card. I previously couldn't get the program to work without freezing. I upadetd the driver for my Video card and now the program works. Still have the problem with not being able to edit MP4V files from my Sony Net Sharing Cam. I can just edit files in my Sony Vegas 8 and then save video file and import it into Edius Neo if I have to. Files from my Canon camera which are avi files and files from my older Kodak camera that are mov files work fine.

You could try renaming the MP4V to MOV or MP4 and see... otherwise yes, you'll have to convert it outside of EDIUS.

Comment

I add MOV files to a project. They can be added but with no sound. I can only get my AVI files to fully work with sound. Cause otherwise this isn't a very old program so these MOV files and MP4V files should work but I understand there could be problems with the program reading those files. Could I rename a file to avi or something else so these files are readable?

Comment

MOVs will have sound, but certain types of audio compression aren't supported.

Comment

Working...
        X