Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    If you are referring to GPUfx, it called GPU in the effects Palette.
    Also, you have 2d and 3d effects that show up as well in the initial install.
    If they did not, try to reinstall. Also, make sure your video card is up to the task. The Gpu effects will not install with an under powered video card.

Last edited by Jerry; 12-11-2011, 08:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kenb538
    replied
    FX Transitions

Is this an optional software package or is it included with Edius 5.5

Ken

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    The GPU FX are the transitions... there is no other FX done with the GPU

Leave a comment:

• kenb538
    replied
    In my version of Edius 5.5 I get the GPU Transitions, but the GPU FX transitions do not appear. How do I get the GPU FX. My Edius 5.5 is a new installation along with the HD Storm HDMI card.

Leave a comment:

• kenb538
    replied
    This is the problem that I am having with adding a media file to the background in a transition. In the version of the effects palette that I have onlyGPU transitions, not the GPU FX. How do I get the FX version.

Leave a comment:

• Andy1234
    replied
    Originally posted by MasSaRi View Post
    hey all long time no see ... sorry seems to be busy for a while ... well ive being like 3 hours reading all the threats and the topics and i was kinda Anxious to see what Edius 5 made of ... True there are many difference between Edius 4 and Edius 5 but i made xplode pro work for Edius 5 and keeping Edius 4 near Edius 5
    here it works :
    u need to install a program called the uninstaller it will remove the Edius 4program with all the registery key in it ... like it didnt even exsist on ur window ... next install ur Edius 5 nothing Else restart ur Pc and then Install Edius 4 then install Xplode pro... copy the Tpi files into Edius 5 plugin then Copy the Xplodepro Enging folder to Edius 5 double click on it to see if it still work then close and open Edius 5 search for Xplode pro and here it is ull see it Color map - 3d Objects ... everything everything works fine
    Thanks you all
    Thanks a lot. I have just copied the tdi files and the xplode folder to edius 5 and it work perfectly

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Gpu effects needs work, but I think that the engine suffers from the overal alpha limitation of EDIUS.
    As soon as that limitation is History I assume all other plugin/addons will have their alpha problems solved.
    Untill then most work arounds still apply. Unfortunately for some things there are no work arounds.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Belphegor View Post
    Yes, but GPU effects transparency works only if applied in single track timeline.

Big limitation.
    GPU FX transparency does not work for me in single track editing either

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    To be honest, single-track transitions are the future. EDIUS is designed primarily as a single-track editor.

Leave a comment:

• Belphegor
    replied
    Yes, but GPU effects transparency works only if applied in single track timeline.

Big limitation.

Leave a comment:

• MasSaRi
    replied
    Xplode pro WORK with edius 5

hey all long time no see ... sorry seems to be busy for a while ... well ive being like 3 hours reading all the threats and the topics and i was kinda Anxious to see what Edius 5 made of ... True there are many difference between Edius 4 and Edius 5 but i made xplode pro work for Edius 5 and keeping Edius 4 near Edius 5
    here it works :
    u need to install a program called the uninstaller it will remove the Edius 4program with all the registery key in it ... like it didnt even exsist on ur window ... next install ur Edius 5 nothing Else restart ur Pc and then Install Edius 4 then install Xplode pro... copy the Tpi files into Edius 5 plugin then Copy the Xplodepro Enging folder to Edius 5 double click on it to see if it still work then close and open Edius 5 search for Xplode pro and here it is ull see it Color map - 3d Objects ... everything everything works fine
    Thanks you all

Leave a comment:

• tuyle
    replied
    Originally posted by ralphbowman View Post
    If Edius 5 is missing explode transitions will work in progess that is using explode transitions be missing transitions if I load 5 and remove 4.6. For instance 3d picture in picture. Should I load 5 upgrade, finish work in 4.6 then dump 4.6. Or finish all work in 4.6 then load 5 upgrade?

suggestions of work flow please...

Thanks...

Ralph Bowman
    Ralph, the 3D Picture in Picture in the Keyers folder (under effects), and if you have custom 3D PIPs - it's there in E5.

I took chance (ghost before install E5) and all my projects (4.61) are working in E5.

Leave a comment:

• ken7
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    They become dissolves.
    Thanks much!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Originally posted by ken7 View Post
    What happens if you used a transition or effect from a prior Edius version that's no longer in Edius 5? Does that corrupt the project or do those effects just disappear?
    They become dissolves.

Leave a comment:

• ken7
    replied
    What happens if you used a transition or effect from a prior Edius version that's no longer in Edius 5? Does that corrupt the project or do those effects just disappear?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X