Audio transition shortcut..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio transition shortcut..

Honestly - I have searched and searched and cannot find a keyboard shortcut for "add default audio transition" in the keyboard layout dropdown. There must be one, and I feel foolish, for it's probably right in front of me! Someone please steer me in the right direction ! ! ! I have hundreds of audio transitions to apply to an edit (cannot just multiple-highlight and drop), and dragging and dropping individual transitions has given my arm cramps!
    Many thanks and cheers,
    Alan
    Alan J. Levi
    Director

SYSTEM: ASUS P8Z77-VPro mobo, Intel 3770K CPU, 16 Gig Crucial 1866 RAM, Antec 1000W PS, EVGA nVidia 560Ti 1Gig Video, CoolerMaster CPU cooler, LG GGW-H20L BluRay DVD, SPARK card w/23" Samsung 1920x1080 Monitor, OCZ 240GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray & 3 WD Enterprise 1TB video RAID 5 HDD's. 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer2000 Audio Fader/Controller

Originally posted by AJL14 View Post
    Honestly - I have searched and searched and cannot find a keyboard shortcut for "add default audio transition" in the keyboard layout dropdown. There must be one, and I feel foolish, for it's probably right in front of me! Someone please steer me in the right direction ! ! ! I have hundreds of audio transitions to apply to an edit (cannot just multiple-highlight and drop), and dragging and dropping individual transitions has given my arm cramps!
    Many thanks and cheers,
    Alan
    select the audio track, position cursor where first pair of clips join and ctrl-P. Then tap page down twice to move to next transition point and repeat...
    Hedley Wright
    Partner - Brett Vale Studios

System: Mac Pro 2 x Quad-Core intel Xeon 6GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 8800GT 512MB, 2 BenQ FP937s 19" Wide Monitors, 200 Gb Bootcamp Window XP Pro partition, 550Gb OsX Leopard partition, RAID 0 Video drive 2 x 750Gb WD Caviar | Edius 5.11, NX Express

Comment

Shortcut...

Thanks Hedleyw. That I knew. My question was "is there a keyboard shortcut for "add default VIDEO transition'"? Like Ctrl-P for "set transition" is for Vide/Aud transistion together.
      Thanks for the info, anyway!
      Best, Alan
      Last edited by AJL14; 09-24-2008, 07:35 PM.
      Alan J. Levi
      Director

SYSTEM: ASUS P8Z77-VPro mobo, Intel 3770K CPU, 16 Gig Crucial 1866 RAM, Antec 1000W PS, EVGA nVidia 560Ti 1Gig Video, CoolerMaster CPU cooler, LG GGW-H20L BluRay DVD, SPARK card w/23" Samsung 1920x1080 Monitor, OCZ 240GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray & 3 WD Enterprise 1TB video RAID 5 HDD's. 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer2000 Audio Fader/Controller

Comment

Working...
      X