Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 5 and big images

Hi,
    I read the features in Edius 5 but I found nothing about images... need again Imaginate to move the very big images or can do it inside edius?
    Very hope no need Imaginate, I'm very tired to use it and all other editing sw can use high resolution images.
    thankyou
    Bye

With the new "Layout Tool" in EDIUS 5 you can handle images < 16 MPix = 4000x4000 pix.
    It is limited to 2D. So it is not a full replacement of Imaginate.

Eric
    English is not my native language

Comment

Ty very much for info.

I try to install now the demo of 5... it deleted my 4.61 without ask me nothing and now ask me the serial for 5!!! so now I have no one version of edius on my comp!!!
      must be happy!!!

Comment

You will find the Demo Serial in the download section (below the download button)
        You shoul make a image befor doingtest installations

Eric
        English is not my native language

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          You will find the Demo Serial in the download section (below the download button)
          You shoul make a image befor doingtest installations

Eric
          yes... you are right, ty.

of course the new "moving image" is not great like imaginate, but ok, work fine. Only one big problem: if after setting the "motion" want change the duration of the clip..... the motion doesn't change, stay like first setting, so, every time need to change the clip need again change the motion too. This give a big nervous and sometime need to spend a lot of time: when make a fine tuning of clip (add 2 frames, take off 1 frame, look, give 3 frames more at the dissolve, and so on) always push F7 and adjust... For 1 image ok, 2 or 3 images ok.... but when need to build a video with 70 images all the work become little crazy. :)

Bye

Comment

Yes it is very ackward.

I still will use imaginate for that kind of work.
            Last edited by SRsupport; 09-16-2008, 02:30 PM.
            Steve
            EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
            A proud EDIUS EDITOR
            For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Working...
            X