X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by jshaw300 View Post
    Actually, I swapped the mp3 out for a 48khz Wav and the problem remains. Any ideas..? The only thing that has changeed is the monitor and therefore the resolution...
    make sure the audio mixer is closed during playback

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Did you check the video card drivers? You may need an update for that resolution

Leave a comment:

• jshaw300
    replied
    Actually, I swapped the mp3 out for a 48khz Wav and the problem remains. Any ideas..? The only thing that has changeed is the monitor and therefore the resolution...

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Could be. Some people have had problems with mp3. I personally have none

Leave a comment:

• jshaw300
    replied
    Sorry - Typed before engaging brain.. I'm using an mp3 file instead of a WAV, which if I'm right in thinking, is likely to cause problems.. right?

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Should work fine. Check and see if you have the latest drivers for the video card

Leave a comment:

• jshaw300
    replied
    It's a regular Geforce 7600 GT - 256MB . Been fine up until now.. Can't afford to be upgrading that as well... If that is the problem - are there any tweaks to help it out?

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    you might need a better vga, which one do you have?

Leave a comment:

• jshaw300
    started a topic New Monitor - Edius skipping frames

New Monitor - Edius skipping frames

Is there any reason why having moved to a new monitor, edius would now start skipping frames during playback? I am working at a higher resolution as the new monitor is widescreen and operating at 1920x1200. Would this make a difference? And is there some way to prevent this?

Thanks.
Working...
X