Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoundFreak
    replied
    I think Anton passed out there for a bit, using his Mig speed system, he's writing in German Language now, Shouldn't that be Russian, Mig, 8Core's :)

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    PC3 in E5 works fine, but the new Exporter is 5 times faster (multicore support).
    So it would be great, to have a preset for Elementary Streams in EDIUS 5Exporter.

Eric
    that is as correct as the fact that in München steht ein Hofbräuhaus: Eins, zwei, g'suffa

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
    If you have ProCoder3 you can do elementary stream. ......
    PC3 in E5 works fine, but the new Exporter is 5 times faster (multicore support).
    So it would be great, to have a preset for Elementary Streams in EDIUS 5Exporter.

Eric

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    They included ulead dvd program will accept the mp2 with ac3 without the need for reencoding.

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    If you have ProCoder3 you can do elementary stream. Remember that ProCoder Express has been removed.

If you are desperate, you might try encoding with DVD Creator and choose AC3 for audio, then create the vobs (instead of burning). Open up the Vobs and demux them back to .m2v and .ac3 with PgcDemux. Or if you feel like using the Program Stream exporters out of the Print to File dialog box, then use that and then use PgcDemux again to demux program stream.

Leave a comment:

• Bassman
    replied
    I just ordered the upgrade and can not believe one can not export elementary stream files for DVD authoring!

This is a core workflow for many of us.

So basic, why would this be left out of a replacement for PCE?

I have had too many DVDs skip when using the internal DVD creator in Edius that exporting to Encore is the safest method.

I hope this change comes quickly...

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by shueardm View Post
    It looks like it can't be done in this new version. You might have to buy ProCoder 3 which can do it (once the plugin is released)
    one thing is for sure, it has been requested and IT WILL COME

Leave a comment:

• wags
    replied
    Yes it is abit silly that you cannot output an elementary stream to use in your DVD authoring program.

Another thing to do it output your program stream then De Muliplex it with a free program like http://www.tmpgenc.net/en/download.html.

Leave a comment:

• shueardm
    replied
    It looks like it can't be done in this new version. You might have to buy ProCoder 3 which can do it (once the plugin is released)

Leave a comment:

• monitor
    replied
    Exportar a wav no es un gran problema, exportar a m2v es imprescindible.

Export to wav is not a big problem, export to m2v is imperative.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by monitor View Post
    I could not find in Edius 5 how to export m2v + wav, is not
    possible?
    this is not possible in Edius 5 (not sure why you want wav?) (also not sure why Edius does not allow elementary stream export)

I export the timeline to Canopus HQ, then open that file in Tmpeg 4 Xpress and I can do elementary stream output at mig jet fighter speed using all 8 cores of my PC (HD or SD)

Leave a comment:

• monitor
    started a topic edius 5 export m2v?

edius 5 export m2v?

No he podido encontrar en edius 5 exportar a m2v+wav, no es posible en edius5?

I could not find in Edius 5 how to export m2v + wav, is not
    possible?
Working...
X