EDIUS 5 HQ's wont open in ProCoder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS 5 HQ's wont open in ProCoder

Anyone with the EDIUS 5 trial and ProCoder 3 able to open Canopus HQ files in ProCoder? I can't.
    "Failed to pass the stream. Stream seems invalid"

Thought it was another conflict with Nero 8, so uninstalled it, then used the Nero clean tool, restarted but still wont load.

SD HQ or HD HQ?
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Hi Anton--- HD mate

Comment

I tried SD and HD and both open fine

XP Sp3
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Thanks, Vista here (64) but it was working fine before EDIUS 5 install.

Comment

when you installed Edius5, was Quicktime ticked or unticked
            Anton Strauss

Comment

I unticked it because I already had the latest?

Comment

Originally posted by shueardm View Post
                I unticked it because I already had the latest?
                same here, I unticked it

however, mine is not the trial version
                Anton Strauss

Comment

Hey Mark,
                  I installed the Demo on Vista Ultimate 64Bit.
                  Procoder works from HD Timeline and converts HD File without problems.
                  Regards
                  Joe
                  PS:But Procoder 3.05 seems to work very slow in Vista 64bit.Have you already tried the new MPEG MXF HD Output Module.This is extremly fast - all 8 cores 100% and Memory usage up to 3,77GB (from currently installed 4GB memory) even
                  on VBR Files with 25/35 Data Rate.

Comment

How did you export from the timeline? Of EDIUS? Or do you mean something else

Comment

Yes,Edius 5 Trial Timeline 1920x1080 - Oh I supect you cannot find Procoder in the Output Module List ?

Comment

Apparently there is no way to get ProCoder 3 from EDIUS - is it there?

Comment

Yes, my friend - you must copy the "PC3xxx.tpi" File from the Edius 4.61 Plugin Folder to Edius 5 Plugin Folder - that's it.

Comment

OH thanks, yes Kenneally mentioned that one. My plugin is gone now though.

But anyway, I re-installed the 3.05 update and it has fixed the problem. I think perhaps i uninstalled EDIUS 4 and also the Canopus Codec Option (maybe i shouldn't have done that one)

Comment

Hi Anton,

Saw your post earlier, that you were already using the full version 5 (great)
                              I asked the dealer here and my answer was, What ! version 5 is out already ?

My question would be, are the new exporters in ver. 5 the same High Quality as we are used from Procoder 3 Master Quality settings ?

Is there still a need for procoder or does Edius now come's with all the flavours and quality build in ?

Envy you now a bit, full 5 ........

Comment

Working...
                              X