Canopus HQ with 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canopus HQ with 5

Is it just me or what......could someone else render out a Canopus HQ file from a 1440/1080 HDV timeline to see how it plays back outside EDIUS.
    Win 10 pro, Intel Core i7 8700K, ASRock Z370 Extreme 4, 16 GIGs Corsair Vengeance 3000 Ram, Single SATA drives, Nvidia GTX 560.
    www.flykam.com.au www.wagscapes.com.au

Originally posted by wags View Post
    Is it just me or what......could someone else render out a Canopus HQ file from a 1440/1080 HDV timeline to see how it plays back outside EDIUS.
    Plays fine in 1440 or 1920 in uncompressed and HQ fine.

Just to add to that: It is playing on a Pentium 4 3.4ghz and 2gigs of ram on my surfing machine that has a 2 drive raid.
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-12-2008, 06:42 PM.
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Must be my WMP then, it's has jerky play back.
      I just tried with an encoder player and it played fine?
      Wonder what happen to my wmp then.
      Lossless play back fine.
      Win 10 pro, Intel Core i7 8700K, ASRock Z370 Extreme 4, 16 GIGs Corsair Vengeance 3000 Ram, Single SATA drives, Nvidia GTX 560.

Comment

same problem here with WMP....
        Aristotelis Bafaloukos
        Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
        BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

O... so I am not the only one.

I'll do a roll back and test with 4.61 then reload 5 up to see if it was something I did.

Comment

I'll do a roll back and test with 4.61 then reload 5 up to see if it was something I did.
            I would do the same but this is not an important problem right now for me...
            please let us know if you find something...
            Aristotelis Bafaloukos
            Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
            BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

Done my image roll back.
              That demo 5 serial works fine on my XP system to by the way.

Canopus HQ clips play fine in WMP with 4.61
              Once 5 is loaded up that same Canopus HQ clips plays jerky with WMP.

Comment

UPDATE.
                I just un installed 5 and the Canopus HQ clips play again in WMP be it in 4.3.

I'll load it up on VISTA ultimate to see how it goes.

Comment

Update Update....
                  Clips played with WMP on VISTA run fine...
                  O well....not the end of the world and I plan to install VISTA soon on my main PC here.

Comment

Working...
                  X