Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Demo is the same as the full version - it works fine.

Be aware - the keyframed layout tool works like the color correction filters. It will let you do some things, but do not expect full-blown Imaginate functionality.

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Imaginate works fine in EDIUS 5 (like 4.61)Eric
    Hi Eric,
    Just to clarify : Are you using Edius 5 ? or the Demo ?

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by beachside View Post
    Supported? Not Supported? Integrated?
    Imaginate works fine in EDIUS 5 (like 4.61)

Eric

Leave a comment:

• beachside
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim N View Post
    Version 5 has the "Improved Video Layout Tool"

GV say that "The Video Layout Tool now features key-frame controls, to allow you to create custom panning and zooming effects to any clip on the timeline; both video and stills."

It appears to handle stills in 2D at full resolution like Imaginate but I can't see whether it has the same awesome 3D capability. If it doesn't have 3D then this will be a request I would make for some future version.

Having said that the layout tool looks greatly improved over the previous version, so well done GV.

Jim
    Yea, I saw that which is fine for individual stills, but not so good for montages like the presets in imaginate.

Leave a comment:

• Jim N
    replied
    Version 5 has the "Improved Video Layout Tool"

GV say that "The Video Layout Tool now features key-frame controls, to allow you to create custom panning and zooming effects to any clip on the timeline; both video and stills."

It appears to handle stills in 2D at full resolution like Imaginate but I can't see whether it has the same awesome 3D capability. If it doesn't have 3D then this will be a request I would make for some future version.

Having said that the layout tool looks greatly improved over the previous version, so well done GV.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak
    replied
    Was thinking the same here, just to late to start a thread.

Leave a comment:

• beachside
    started a topic Imaginate and Edius 5?

Imaginate and Edius 5?

Supported? Not Supported? Integrated?
Working...
X