Edius 5 Demo issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 5 Demo issue

Looking forward to trying the Demo of 5 but the installer will not accept the serial number.

Also does this mean we can finally use the Nvidia 8800 !?! I think so !! Can't wait to try but .... ze serial number will not accept.
    Last edited by majormauser; 09-12-2008, 11:10 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Edius 4.6 Broadcast, FCP Studio, MacPro 8 Core, (Currently using 8800GT) ATI 2600

Log back in and grab the new serial number - the original one was wrong. I've tested it now and it's working.

Comment

There are no hardware drivers in the demo?
      No NX support?
      Only OHCI...
      Rob

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
        Log back in and grab the new serial number - the original one was wrong. I've tested it now and it's working.
        So it wasn't me! YEAH
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV
        www.sgdvtutorials.com
        If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
        http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
        Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Thanks GV engineers for listening, had to wait for better Marker support 4 versions but it has arrived !

Loading the demo now, if also the audio VST's have improved (3 frame delay issue) I will surely upgrade to version 5.

Can't wait to test it all ...............

Comment

I'm getting wrong serial too.
            Last edited by tony; 09-12-2008, 09:59 AM.
            Tony

Asrock Z68 Extreme7 --i7-2700K --EDIUS 8.5WG--HDStorm+ --16GB Kingston HyperX--GTX 560Ti--AX850 PSU--MxM PCI-e Reader--Win 10 Pro 64bit

Comment

While downloading I went back and read some more about the demo.

All the goodies are excluded (make's sense) but how to test the No VST lag ?, this will be a major issue for me (update or not), I need to know that this works !

Have no clean system here to test the Demo yet so can't confirm if the serial # works or not.

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post
                I'm getting wrong serial too.
                I recommend typing it in manually - as mentioned earlier, cutting and pasting from the browser can add a space character to the end, which will mess it up.

PS. Don't post the serial number here thanks, we want people to register for a reason.

Comment

I recommend typing it in manually - as mentioned earlier, cutting and pasting from the browser can add a space character to the end, which will mess it up.

PS. Don't post the serial number here thanks, we want people to register for a reason.
                  The serial number when registering worked for me ... Thanks
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  Edius 4.6 Broadcast, FCP Studio, MacPro 8 Core, (Currently using 8800GT) ATI 2600

Comment

I am new here and I need the serial for edius 5, too. I came a cross your word "log back in" about and I just wonder if you can tell me where to log back in to get the NEW SERIAL number.

Kall nubbie

Comment

Originally posted by kall View Post
                      I am new here and I need the serial for edius 5, too. I came a cross your word "log back in" about and I just wonder if you can tell me where to log back in to get the NEW SERIAL number.

Kall nubbie
                      Log back in the Canopus website, here is the link:
                      http://desktop.thomsongrassvalley.co...ribe/login.php
                      Asus P5WDH Deluxe w/E6600 - 4GB Corsair - 8800GTS - 1TB & 1.5TB (2x750GB RAID 0) - Antec P180 + Trio 650W - XP Pro w/sp3 - NX PCIe w/Expansion Card - Edius 5.51
                      Asus P6T i7 920 @3.6 - 12GB Corsair Dominator - GTX275 - 1.5TB & 3TB (2x1.5TB RAID 0) for Video - Antec P183 + Corsair HX-750W - Win7 - Edius 6.07 - Firecoder Blu - PC3.05.91 - BDR-203 - TMW5 & TAW5
                      Asus P6T i7 930 - 12GB Corsair - GTX260 - 1TB & 1TB WD Black for Video - Antec P183 + TPQ-850W - Win7 - Edius 6.07 w/HD Spark - BDR-205

Comment

delete the pavedius.dll file from c:\windows\system32 and then run setup.
                        it is ok.
                        don't forget to backup it.
                        sorry for my english.

Comment

delete the pavedius.dll file from c:\windows\system32 and then run setup.
                          it is ok.
                          also the pavedius5db.dll in the same folder

Comment

Working...
                          X